JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

Edited by FRANNNCHISE: 7/23/2014 3:33:50 AM

I USED to play DESTINY...

But then I took a "sparrow" to the knee...
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• One does not simply turn off destiny
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• NO
    Add more answer options

• I used to have a girlfriend, but now my trunk is full.
    Add more answer options

ghost59
    ghost59

"dont let the sea devour you." - 8/29/2016 12:42:32 AM

i stopped playing
    Add more answer options

• boo
    Add more answer options

• 😐 [spoiler]Kill this thread, kill it with fire.[/spoiler]
    Add more answer options

• I used to play destiny, but then I had to go to work. Damn you silly addictions like food and electricity.
    Add more answer options

• I don't always play destiny, but when I do I never see daylight again.
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
    • I used to play Destiny, but then a tree branch fell on my Internet cable. #natureOP
      Add more answer options

2 Replies
      • Are you an angel? Because it looks like you've [b]Fallen[/b] from heaven. [b]Destiny[/b] is my Destiny. [b]Wizard energy![/b] Now with 85% more Acolyte! [b]Sun singers?[/b] Does this mean that I can Justin Bieber / Death Metal my enemies to death? [b]Void walkers?[/b] They can walk on nothing? [b]Blade Dancers?[/b] Last time i danced with blades it did not end well for the dancers...... [b]Sparrow?[/b] Back in my country we have two kinds of birds. Birds and "Birds" xD Solar Energy? Do you want some more fries with DAT chicken? I don't always play Destiny. But when i do, i s*** on the vanguards battle plans. JUPITER?! CAN WE EVEN LAND ON THIS THING?
        Add more answer options

• Really...
        Add more answer options

• just when you think your safe from that phrase... goddamm this world.
        Add more answer options

• I used to play Destiny. I still do, but I used to too.
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • That moment when you dont know what to say.
          Add more answer options

• A little bird hit you and your unable to play destiny? WOW I know you meant the vehicle but even then id be in my wheelchair or bed playing destiny more..lol
          Add more answer options

• Then everything changed when the hive nation attacked!
          Add more answer options

1 Reply
          • Did he died?
            Add more answer options

• ಠ_ಠ
            Add more answer options

• Hmm, im not sure how i feel about this... Im gonna go process this, good day
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
            • I used to play Destiny but then, oh wait I still am.
              Add more answer options

• ...but there's no splatter damage...your knee should be fine...
              Add more answer options

3 Replies
              • 2/10
                Add more answer options

• Edited by PerverseWolf: 7/23/2014 2:27:00 PM
                Original The Arrow To The Knee Meme Came From Ace Ventura Pet Detective i believe it was the second movie where jim carrey is in a fight with some aboriginals and he's being himself then he gets shot once in each knee with an arrow. Don't Beleive me Youtube It.
                Add more answer options

6 Replies
                • I used to be a guardian like you....then I took a sparrow to the knee.. Now that's a hell of a lot better ^
                  Add more answer options

1 Reply
                  • I used to play Destiny. I still do, but I used to too.
                    Add more answer options

• I use to play Destiny But the title that time was Half Life 2
                    Add more answer options

preload icon
                  preload icon
                  preload icon
                  You are not allowed to view this content.