JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Bungie

Edited by Funkbrotha10: 7/22/2014 6:40:48 PM

Rate Bungie

Rate Bungie's performance as a game developer. From the time they went dark on destiny, to now. This is a rating of them as a whole. community interaction, developing the game, everything should be taken into account.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• They fired Marty
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

1 Reply
    • A 4 or 5
      Add more answer options

• Lol 69% 7
      Add more answer options

• 1-7 hmmmmmm TEN!!! LOL
      Add more answer options

• Halo times 7 Destiny times, mmh, they're strange now.
      Add more answer options

• 7 is the only correct answer
      Add more answer options

Caboose
      Caboose

[E] Prepare to be enforced. #TeamSoffish - old

I find this poll difficult to fap to
      Add more answer options

• Same, my home console has always been playstation but I'm always impressed with Bungie's work. A great company with an incredible ethos! Long live Bungie!
      Add more answer options

so 7 is the best and 1 is bad because i clicked 7 and bungie are beast
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      preload icon
      preload icon
      preload icon
      You are not allowed to view this content.