JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Feedback

Feedback and suggestions for Destiny.

Edited by Ace1701: 7/23/2014 4:17:25 AM
Ace1701

Local co-op

You should make destiny local co-op a open option so my wife can play the story with me. She wants to play destiny but not without me. She don't have any Psn friends. So please put local co-op in destiny for the story missions. Spit the screen side by side not top and bottom.

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

View Entire Topic
  • Omg agree. No split screen really has me on the verge of cancelling my pre-order. I was loving the game to be able to play split screen with my fiancee and with our 2 best friends who live up north like we did in boarderlands (Boarderlands is amazing still especially comparing Destiny to it at this point.). We are all really disappointed and I think its REDICULOUS to make people buy another system and game and subscription just to be able to play with each other. You want to sell 15 mill copies of Destiny to at least break even on your 500 MILLION budget in the game? MAKE SPLIT SCREEN AND YOULL AUTOMATICALLY GET HALF THE SALES! LISTEN TO THE FANS AS THEY PUT MONEY IN YOUR POCKET!!!!!!!!

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

9 Replies
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon
    You are not allowed to view this content.