JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Feedback

Feedback and suggestions for Destiny.

Edited by attempt3: 7/21/2014 2:33:37 PM

Some Small Requests

I have a couple ideas for small things that aren't in the game that I would like to be put in. 1. Previewing Shaders and Emblems (I don't want to buy a shader or an emblem only to be disappointed when I try it on) 2. Ability to turn off hud elements (sometimes I just want to enjoy the view) 3. Rotation of character when previewing an item. (I want to see the back of that sweet chest piece before I buy it.) That's all I can think of for now. I'm going to buy the game either way, but these additions would make the game more enjoyable overall.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I like how simple and reasonable these requests are :) Alot of other people i've seen have requested detailed and huge tweaks
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

1 Reply
    • Bump
      Add more answer options

• All great idea's, bump this guy
      Add more answer options

• Three good ideas. Bump
      Add more answer options

• Agree.
      Add more answer options

• nice! i agree with all three
      Add more answer options

• GREAT IDEAS
      Add more answer options

• Nice. BUMP
      Add more answer options

• Dude, those are like my exact thoughts...
      Add more answer options

• I love these ideas, especially the hiding the HUD idea. There are so many great pictures you can take in this game.
      Add more answer options

• Obviously no bungie employee is going to read this because they are too busy making more dlcs to make quick cheap money
      Add more answer options

16 Replies
      • Edited by Raiden63: 7/22/2014 1:08:26 AM
        In my relatively short time playing the PS4 beta, I only have 2 minor concerns: 1) Going from jogging to sprinting didn't seem like a significant increase in speed (though this is a subjective opinion; I also am comparing it to Gears of War and Borderlands). Perhaps consider increasing the running speed a tad to create more contrast? 2) I am not sure if this is a bug or if I simply didn't understand the EXP system, but: there was a map where I encountered Lvl 7 Dregs, and defeating them only yielded the same amount of experience as fighting Lvl 1 Dregs (20 EXP). Also (if it matters), I was Lvl 5 in the times where this happened. If this was a bug then I guess this is just why we have Beta's, right? :-P Those are literally the ONLY things with which I have a problem in this Beta (and I'm rather picky about my gaming). Other than that I found literally EVERYTHING else in Destiny to be superb and very well-designed. I wait with great anticipation to see how the finished product will turn out :D I applaud you, Bungie, for creating such an extravagant masterpiece. The tremendous levels of investment in this game are surely to yield levels of reward several times over!
        Add more answer options

2 Replies
        • http://www.bungie.net/en/Forum/Post/66575788/0/0/1
          Add more answer options

• I concur. *Thumbs up*
          Add more answer options

• The first request! Yes! I was wondering about the Shaders just yesterday. How can I know if I want to buy an armour shader (Iron Banner one for example) if I can't see how it will end up looking on me? Thanks!
          Add more answer options

5 Replies
          • I totally feel you on the first one. I would love to test some of the shaders out before I go wasting glimmer on them.
            Add more answer options

• agreed
            Add more answer options

• I'm sure everyone is enjoying their time playing the Destiny Beta which I sure am! it will all come to an end July 27th where we then have to wait until 9-9-14 to pick up the official game. Now I am saddened by this because I enjoy playing the beta very much and I am very impatient to wait for this great game to come out! So why don't we the voice try and get the beta to stick around a little longer! Use the hashtag #PlayALittleMore to keep the beta around a bit longer. Spread the movement. Join the group "Lets Play" to start the group of the voice
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
            • All great ideas. Simple yet big improvements in my book.
              Add more answer options

• Definitely all great ideas
              Add more answer options

• If those emblems give stat, would be nice!
              Add more answer options

• Very small request add skip button for cut scenes some people dont like them and I dont want to sit their looking at the screen for 15 minuts waiting for it to end
              Add more answer options

1 Reply
              • Yeap, totally agree!!
                Add more answer options

• An ability to switch between PVP & PVE gear on the fly would be nice as well..!!! @_@
                Add more answer options

• I like all of this. A lot. Like... A whole metric lot.
                Add more answer options

• #1: that would be convenient #2: Absolutely yes. #3: MY FREKING GOD YES, and not just character. everything Agreed on changes.
                Add more answer options

1 2 3
              preload icon
              preload icon
              preload icon
              You are not allowed to view this content.