JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Feedback

Feedback and suggestions for Destiny.

7/21/2014 1:11:32 PM
Frost

Let Us Rotate and Zoom Out in Character Creation

It's very annoying not being able to zoom out or rotate when creating our characters. Most of the time we see them in a helmet or from behind so I'd be nice to know what that looks like before hitting level 2 after sitting through several unskippable cutscenes.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• it will also be great if we could do that to weapons and equipment in the shops to see what it looks like from a different angle
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• It is a necessity for sure and more options also.:-)
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
    • So simple I didn't understand how it wasn't in the game
      Add more answer options

• agree
      Add more answer options

• 100% agree and add a totally bald hair option, not just a really thin layer of hair like the current shaved look is.
      Add more answer options

• I like looking at all the models, be it my character, weapons, misc. items, etc... Love how you can do this in Skyrim, and how you needed to do it for some of the puzzles. Although the game was not as expected, I also think "Brink" had a great character creation system. Actually had more fun making different characters in that game then actually playing it.
      Add more answer options

• Agreed this is a must
      Add more answer options

• This, yes!
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • Why Did You Capitalise Every Word in The Title?
        Add more answer options

7 Replies
        • This. created a character only to be disappointed with the hair selection once i saw them from the back when i hit the tower.
          Add more answer options

• Yeah I have to see my characters hips before I make any decisions.
          Add more answer options

• Agree to this post
          Add more answer options

• Yeah, this is needed for any character creator
          Add more answer options

• Please! :)
          Add more answer options

• Yes, and just a bit more customization for all races, plus have each race with a different type of voice. I want the human voice to stay the same. The Exo voice to be a bit robotic. The awoken voice to be a bit echo like.
          Add more answer options

2 Replies
          • Yeah this should have been obvious. The first thing I did in character creation was try to rotate my Guardian.
            Add more answer options

• Edited by ManBearPiglets: 7/23/2014 4:57:04 AM
            It would be nice to see your actual head in your inventory too, instead of character creation being the only place you see it up close (without jamming your camera against a wall in the tower for a crappy angle), maybe a button to toggle the helmet on and off in the inventory screen, and zoom/pan there as well (you can rotate on the main screen but not on individual pieces).
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
            • Agreed
              Add more answer options

• Yes even if it's an automatic rotation we don't control speed just let us get a 360* look
              Add more answer options

2 Replies
              • Yes please. I hate having to create new characters and playing missions until I get to the tower to see how they look.
                Add more answer options

• Absolutely!
                Add more answer options

• Yessssssss
                Add more answer options

• agreed bump
                Add more answer options

• +1 I think it's utterly ridiculous how we can't do this.
                Add more answer options

• Aye
                Add more answer options

• I support this. My hunter ended up with the back of her head shaved because I chose a short cut in the front assuming it was uniform all around. When I got to the tower I realized otherwise.
                Add more answer options

preload icon
              preload icon
              preload icon
              You are not allowed to view this content.