JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We are continuing to investigate issues of players encountering BEAVER error codes when attempting to play Destiny. Stand by for updates.

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

Edited by An1iC0nSTITUTION: 10/10/2014 2:16:17 AM

Iron Banner = Shit

This post is no longer valid as it was created on July 19th
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

View Entire Topic
  • Edited by Variks: 7/20/2014 5:00:05 AM
    Agreed. I got a crappy hand cannon and I top number 1 in a row with a KD above 2.5. But this little kid got the legendary variant of the Galahad-B (which is the highest damage assault rifle in the beta) And through all 3 matches he was getting owned and started to cry, moan, and blame my team for not "Protecting him" I only let this one and the ones to come slip by due to this being a Beta. Hopefully, the full game will fix this problematic problem. One more thing... Why am I being paired with little kids? Come one it's like torture weekend for me. Haven't found a good fire team since day one. But what really grinds my gears is the fact that these little gremlins are lvl 8 and they suck to magnitudes beyond my comprehension. BUT.... The moment when my senses went FUBAR was when the the little kid dismantled the legendary weapon... I heard him through the mic talking trash about the weapon and not being able to use it. I thought he was trolling but I heard the sound when you dismantle a weapon which is like a double click followed by a metal sound... I lost hope for change. Now as soon as I heard a screeching voice of a little kid, I am abandoning the battle. I going to desert them all for good. I prefer the penalty than going through the whole mission with those abominations.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

8 Replies
    1 2
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon
    You are not allowed to view this content.