JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

Edited by dudeware: 7/20/2014 4:55:41 AM

Just got a legendary cape!

Just purchased a legendary cape! Look at my hunter to see it!
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I really hope we get to keep this stuff. I nabbed the Legendary Hand Cannon.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

2 Replies
    • I bought a legendary cape too. Too bad for me I was too stupid to realize its for lvl 20.
      Add more answer options

6 Replies
      • Nice
        Add more answer options

• Started a new topic: CLAN NAME

• Anyone know what the legendary band looks like for the Warlock or the sash for the Titan?
        Add more answer options

11 Replies
        • It's unfortunate that the Warlock's band is small and barely noticeable. It'd be nice some kind of extra bulk to compliment the one piece of actual hardened armor instead of complimenting cloth. I would certainly look far more badass than a thin band around my arm.
          Add more answer options

• Nice
          Add more answer options

• THAT IS AWESOME!
          Add more answer options

• Me too, Iron Banner I presume? :)
          Add more answer options

• I like my cape better :P I hate the long ones personally.
          Add more answer options

• [quote]Just purchased a legendary cape! Look at my hunter to see it![/quote] How much is it for the legendary ship and for the cape?
          Add more answer options

2 Replies
          • The hunters cape by far looked the most bad ass. My titans sash is decent though. Warlocks got it bad! Can see their little ring lol.
            Add more answer options

3 Replies
              Noice
              Add more answer options

• That's awesome! How did you get it?
              Add more answer options

2 Replies
              • You are so good
                Add more answer options

• I got all three legendary items and a legendary hand cannon did anyone else?
                Add more answer options

• Grabbed one too hope we can keep it.
                Add more answer options

• Looks cool
                Add more answer options

• I got it too. I hope we can keep it when the game launches!
                Add more answer options

3 Replies
                • Same. Looks awesome.
                  Add more answer options

• But how do you unlock it?
                  Add more answer options

• I would like to add. Everyone when the iron banner happens there are bounty you can do while playing in it. It is a fast way to rank up so you can buy the legendary items from Lord Saladin I think the emblem is a 1000 glimmer and 2000 glimmer for your cape,banner, and wristband. I hope this helps also the iron banner will open today at 2pm and 7pm Pacific time
                  Add more answer options

• Double post but I just nabbed the Titans legendary sash and it's sweet! Didn't I read somewhere that legendary gear gets transfered to the full release?
                  Add more answer options

• Me too.
                  Add more answer options

• Badass dude.
                  Add more answer options

• Got my legendary cloak from Saladin and the iron banner event
                  Add more answer options

preload icon
                preload icon
                preload icon
                You are not allowed to view this content.