JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Feedback

Feedback and suggestions for Destiny.

Edited by TheSkoonk: 7/22/2014 6:51:32 AM
TheSkoonk

Character Recustomization

There really should be a barber type person in the tower that allows you to change your face or colors of your skin and hair. A cosmetic surgeon if you will. Edit: Enough people have commented on this that I'd like to point out that I do not think Class or Race should be changeable. Those are decisions that should be locked in once a character is created.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Agreed
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

1 Reply
    • Yes!
      Add more answer options

• I was saying the exact same thing! I keep looking at my Warlock and I was saying how I wanted to change the hair or marks on him but I didn't want to make a new character for that.
      Add more answer options

3 Replies
      • I wholeheartedly agree! It should cost glimmer though so it doesn't get spammed.
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • Word.
          Add more answer options

• Agreed, bump.
          Add more answer options

• Maybe race too? I still can't decide between human or exo!
          Add more answer options

• This feature is present in most MMOs, hopefully it's implemented.
          Add more answer options

• Would like this as well
          Add more answer options

• I agree
          Add more answer options

• Agreed, this is a no brainer
          Add more answer options

• I was thinking the same thing when I started the Beta. I was searching every corner of the tower to find such a person. Please add it Bungie!
          Add more answer options

• Yes I would like change hair style. We could even unlock new hair styles with missions. Bungie could even release new ones with updates
          Add more answer options

• I agree
          Add more answer options

• Agree
          Add more answer options

• Agreed, this is something we should have.
          Add more answer options

• definitely agree
          Add more answer options

• Definitely would add flair.
          Add more answer options

• Definitely want this, perhaps for a small fee of [i]in-game[/i] currency.
          Add more answer options

• Yes! It's nice to change it up every now and then. This feature is a must.
          Add more answer options

• Yeah, if you decide that you don't like how your character looks, this would be super helpful! Except it can't have all of the options, like races or classes, of course.
          Add more answer options

• Yes, definitely should be added.
          Add more answer options

• Edited by KingSora: 7/19/2014 11:27:58 PM
          agreed. more customization, the better! please check out my post, need bungie to see it http://www.bungie.net/en/Forum/Post/66484855/0/0
          Add more answer options

• definitely needs this!
          Add more answer options

• Yup. Agreed
          Add more answer options

• Agreed. And add facial hair while your at it
          Add more answer options

1 2 3 4 5 6 7
        preload icon
        preload icon
        preload icon
        You are not allowed to view this content.