JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Feedback

Feedback and suggestions for Destiny.

7/18/2014 9:29:55 PM

Ghost audio in the ps4 controller

I think a way to make the game more amazing and exciting is making the ghost talk inside the ps4 controller for more interaction
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Might run batteries down too quick
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• This would be a nice feature, but it should be optional.
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
    • This was done for Killzone Shadowfall and it worked well. If it could be an option then great. Be nice if it was also used for the explore missions. Being able to mute the narrator and skip cut scenes would make it a lot less annoying. My only concern would be if you're wearing a full headset, you then won't be able to hear it.
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • I agree, this would be awesome.
        Add more answer options

• Yup +1
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • [quote]I think a way to make the game more amazing and exciting is making the ghost talk inside the ps4 controller for more interaction[/quote] AMAZING!
          Add more answer options

• Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes.
          Add more answer options

1 Reply
          • [quote]I think a way to make the game more amazing and exciting is making the ghost talk inside the ps4 controller for more interaction[/quote] Bump
            Add more answer options

• Yesssssss all of my YES. Warframe does this, and its pretty neat. And optional too :)
            Add more answer options

• Couldn't agree more.
            Add more answer options

• Best idea ever
            Add more answer options

• Brilliant idea!
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
            • This needs to happen! It would be a nice touch to create a lil more immersion. It should be optional though as a lot of gamers play at night while everyone else sleeps.
              Add more answer options

• I'm sure everyone is enjoying their time playing the Destiny Beta which I sure am! it will all come to an end July 27th where we then have to wait until 9-9-14 to pick up the official game. Now I am saddened by this because I enjoy playing the beta very much and I am very impatient to wait for this great game to come out! So why don't we the voice try and get the beta to stick around a little longer! Use the hashtag #PlayALittleMore to keep the beta around a bit longer. Spread the movement. Join the group "Lets Play" to start the group of the voice
              Add more answer options

• Ill be honest with you warframe has option and it is extremely annoying.
              Add more answer options

• I actually agree and I don't even have a ps4
              Add more answer options

• Yup agree +1 should be an option.
              Add more answer options

• would be awesome
              Add more answer options

• I like the idea, some don't. Make it optional.
              Add more answer options

• But do most people not wear headsets?
              Add more answer options

1 Reply
              • Yes, Bungie add this!
                Add more answer options

• Great idea!
                Add more answer options

• Edited by Cristari: 7/21/2014 10:18:45 PM
                [b]AWESOME IDEA[/b] - THIS MAN DESERVES A MEDAL FOR IT! P.S. I intended to go all caps.
                Add more answer options

• I agree. Have an option to route ghost through the controller. Or at the very least have the audio from those beacons in explore mode come through the controller
                Add more answer options

• Agreed! Excellent idea!
                Add more answer options

• Agree! Bump!
                Add more answer options

preload icon
              preload icon
              preload icon
              You are not allowed to view this content.