JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

7/18/2014 7:23:24 PM

What Else Is There To Do?

So I played the Beta all day yesterday and today. I've already: -Reached Level Cap -Found All Golden Chests -Collected spinmetal -Almost completed my skill tree -Found All *KNOWN* Dead Ghosts -Beaten All Story Missions on Hard -Beaten the Strike on Hard -Completed numerous bounties -Gained a lot of faction points with both Vanguard and Crucible. -Obtained a full set of uncommon armor/weapons/etc. Other than grinding for more faction points and ranks and fully completing my skill tree, is there anything else to do?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Get a full set of rare gear. Buy a ship. Troll PvP. Play soccer at tower. You can dance, if you want to.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

2 Replies
    • Buy all the ships that's what I'm doing
      Add more answer options

• Faction point? Is that just what you get from completing bounties? Or am I missing out on something?
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • Do you know how the skill tree is upgraded, as for new grenades do I have to use my current one more often?
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • Find some cool stuff to report out in your exploration across Old Russia. Go in some ?? areas and tell us what you found.
          Add more answer options

1 Reply
          • Try all the classes, get some friends and play pvp with them you'll have a blast in playing crucible with friends
            Add more answer options

• You could just enjoy the multiplayer :3 Or create a new character with a new class to try that one out or just roam Old Russia and wait for some public events!
            Add more answer options

• Nope nothing else to do.
            Add more answer options

• Make another character, rinse and repeat all classes.
            Add more answer options

• How do you unlock hard difficulty? I only have the two normal levels for story and one difficulty for the strike.
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
            preload icon
            preload icon
            preload icon
            You are not allowed to view this content.