JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We will be pushing a patch live tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Destiny again after returning to the title screen to install the patch. You should not be removed from any activities you are currently in.

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

Edited by Spyros: 7/18/2014 5:18:32 PM
Spyros

Fourth Race Grimoire Card?

Yes, Tigerman!

Something else?

Yiff In Hell...

In the Grimoire, there are four cards for races. At this point, I doubt it's a mistake. What is the fourth race?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• In the game's lore, they say that the Fallen were once a Noble race with honor and all that fancy stuff, and that they were corrupted by the Darkness. WHAT IF.... Players find a way to turn them back to the Light? Fallen Warlocks? Heck the freak yeah!
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I don't know what race it is, but I'm guessing it's blind and spends a lot of time ignoring the answers people give it when it asks questions. [spoiler]It's [b]definitely[/b] a ghost fragment[/spoiler]
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
    • I wouldn't be suprised if it's some sort of Angel race. If you think on it, it would make a lot of sense. A lot of games use hidden religious elements in them.
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • Aaaaaahhhhhhhh redguards dragonborn heeeelp
        Add more answer options

• Get ready. This might blow your mind, but I'm thinking its... [spoiler]Ghost Fragment[/spoiler]
        Add more answer options

4 Replies
        • Tigermen = master race
          Add more answer options

• I'm guessing it's robots. e.g. Some of the vendors in the tower.
          Add more answer options

2 Replies
          • some sort of aether/elemental based being would be pretty epic
            Add more answer options

• It's a ghost fragment!
            Add more answer options

• I really sure do hope that I can be a tigerman... It would make me feel much more connected to Destiny.
            Add more answer options

• I saw this too. Makes me wonder if their still planning on bringing the Tigermen in later on. I would hope for increased character slots if they do.
            Add more answer options

• Thunder cats!! Hoooo!!
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
            • Edited by TempleVIPER1: 7/30/2014 12:47:24 AM
              I saw this also. It made me excited even though I kind of figured there were going to be add ons. I guess a race of fish people. Don't know why I just think it would be funny. Like Admiral Akbar,"it's a trap!"
              Add more answer options

preload icon
            preload icon
            preload icon
            You are not allowed to view this content.