JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Feedback

Feedback and suggestions for Destiny.

Edited by IvanRychkov: 7/20/2014 4:30:43 PM

Players should have the ability to turn ghost's flashlight on manually

There are many dark places in the game where it's hard to see a thing, I want to be able to use ghost as a flashlight whenever I need. Also, it'd be beautiful! Thank all the players who supports the idea! [b]IMPORTANT![/b] There's my another suggestion about game communications: https://www.bungie.net/ru/Forum/Post?id=66458258
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

Singularity
    Singularity

Solo slayer... - old

That would be nice...
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I don't trust Russians, but this is more important.
    Add more answer options

• Bump
    Add more answer options

• Bump
    Add more answer options

• Flashlight would be even more important than having facial hair.
    Add more answer options

• i agree! i personally dont want to bring out ghost everytime its dark because 1. the gost covers up like a third of your screen which is annoying. 2. you cant shoot while the ghost is out
    Add more answer options

• Agreed
    Add more answer options

• Ghost is annoying. Just give me night vision.
    Add more answer options

• this is one of the arguments ive agree'd with the while time! let us select the emotes we want in a menu and throw a flashlight on the d-pad D: plus it means the have a way to add more emotes later if the wanted
    Add more answer options

• agreed
    Add more answer options

• ditto, some areas are too dark and the ghost doesn't trigger it's flashlight. Manually being able to do so is important
    Add more answer options

• Totally agree, it's so hard to move in the dark which there is a lot of dark places in the beta.
    Add more answer options

• Maybe add color to the flashlight then we can all have a dance party
    Add more answer options

3 Replies
    • I also want to see my Ghost while its lit. Like in the demo
      Add more answer options

• Yes a dedicated flashlight button in the select menu/ghost screen would be grrate -Ra
      Add more answer options

• Edited by therealbacalao: 7/20/2014 5:21:37 PM
      Like at 3:30 in this video? [url]http://youtu.be/gIp7vZuYzoA?t=3m30s[/url] Hoping this option is in there as well, he could just stay within a few meters of you.
      Add more answer options

• I agree, I like to search everywhere.
      Add more answer options

• Edited by SerpentVI: 7/23/2014 3:32:39 PM
      I concur, the ghost providing a lighting option would help. Some of the areas like caves and abandoned/dilapidated installations, I have been turned around several times.
      Add more answer options

• Definitely agree there was more than once i tried looking for this.
      Add more answer options

• Fully agree. There are many times I've wanted the ghost light on but can't
      Add more answer options

• [quote]There are many dark places in the game where it's hard to see a thing, I want to be able to use ghost as a flashlight whenever I need. Also, it'd be beautiful![/quote] Agreed
      Add more answer options

• I agree, would give more flexibility in certain areas
      Add more answer options

Ch3cikm8
      Ch3cikm8

7e702ccf - old

great suggestion
      Add more answer options

• I'd like this as a feature as well.
      Add more answer options

• I have a feeling Bungie did this on purpose cause they only wanted to light up dark areas to fit the story and ghost's dialog. Our little ghost only lights the place up when he feels like it and if it's relevant to how the story was written. But it's not too late to change it. How about letting us activate the flash light whenever we want, and if we arrive at an event where our little ghost has some witty dialog about turning on on his lights, you could design it where the lights turn off beforehand, and then the ghost turns it back on right after. Cause I gotta admit, there were some places where a flashlight would of came in handy.
      Add more answer options

3 Replies
      • Press the white button for flashlight
        Add more answer options

3 Replies
        1 2 3 4 5 6 7
        preload icon
        preload icon
        preload icon
        You are not allowed to view this content.