JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help

Help us help you.

7/17/2014 11:40:31 PM

Slow install speed! West coast

My friends and I are experiencing slow install speeds for the past 4 hours... It's getting frustrating when we are less than 50% done! Does anyone have any suggestions? I've tried turning my PS4 off and restarting my router.. I'm losing my mind.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• You think you guys have issues !? Mines been downloading since the beta went live and is still only on 87%!
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

3 Replies
    • Lol nice name wildling
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • We are all at the front lines of and the flood gate as just recently opened this much traffic in such a short amount of time has a huge amount of stress server-side do not fret your time will come guardians.
        Add more answer options

• You guys think you have trouble I tarted like two hours ago and it's -blam!-in at 13% or so
        Add more answer options

• Im have the same problem im on the east coast i havent even made it to 43 % yet and i started when it went live lol
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        preload icon
        preload icon
        preload icon
        You are not allowed to view this content.