JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

Edited by human24: 7/17/2014 8:52:20 AM

So what are your Destinys going to be like?

I've been wondering what your Destiny is so do tell.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• My destiny is a pretty cool guy, he kills aliens and... Ah you know the rest.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

3 Replies
    • Edited by Shinkinrui: 7/17/2014 8:54:30 AM
      Well I know my destiny will definitely not involve studying science or Whales. To put it another way, what's with the tags?
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • Edited by Vahallen: 7/17/2014 8:51:48 AM
        Like awesome,well the catching phrase of the game is "BECOME A LEGEND" so I guess my Destiny will be become a legendary noob or something among those lines.
        Add more answer options

3 Replies
          Add more answer options

1 Reply
          • Do you mean Guardian?
            Add more answer options

3 Replies
            preload icon
            preload icon
            preload icon
            You are not allowed to view this content.