JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We are continuing to investigate issues of players encountering BEAVER error codes when attempting to play Destiny. Stand by for updates.

Help

Help us help you.

7/16/2014 10:07:43 PM
Blank

Destiny Beta lunch

Hello guys I have a question does the destiny beta come out at midnight or do we have to wait for 8 am or something. Also please convince me to buy destiny I am still not sure whether or not to buy it.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Sorry, where are we meeting for lunch? It will be good to go over first impressions of the game.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

4 Replies
    • I hate fps, I have tried them and don't like them at all BUT out of the blue I was invited to play the alpha, having run out of games to play I loaded it up picked the hunter and was absolutely hooked straight away I even played pvp which I have not done since the 360 first came out (due to immature people ruining the fun of it being too serious). I would recommend the game to anyone and it will only get better.
      Add more answer options

2 Replies
      • Edited by Zelenbor: 7/16/2014 10:17:23 PM
        I can help you with your first question.The beta starts July 17th at 10 am PST.Regarding the second question,I'd say get it if you like the genres :).
        Add more answer options

preload icon
      preload icon
      preload icon
      You are not allowed to view this content.