JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

Edited by Caraweezey: 7/15/2014 10:56:40 AM

Camouflage VS Style

I'll be camouflaged to blend in with the environment

Screw the camouflage I'm killing with style

Depends on how I feel that day

If your in a desert running around in a red cape it's like announcing to the world "I'm here shoot me" or you can perceive it as trying to be unique and stand out from the crowd. What's important to you tactical mind set or being one of a kind?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Edited by Malismo: 7/15/2014 2:07:34 PM
    Ghillie suit ftw! :) If I see someone running around in the desert in a red cape or what not, I'd take it for a mirage and check my water supply ;)
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Dude the game takes place in Mother Russia so running around with red capes makes sense.
    Add more answer options

• Depends more on the stats on the gear. The color of gear can be changed by gear shaders. But yeah it could be a downside to have bright armor. Then again your enemies names appear over their heads after you see them. Bright armor is still a giveaway
    Add more answer options

2 Replies
    • I'm a TITAN. You will see me miles away.
      Add more answer options

6 Replies
      • Camo will have no effect on game play so I will be going with what looks cool... not sure what that might be but probably not canary yellow :P
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • Depends. Competitive multiplayer ill want to be discreet and harder to notice Pve. Dont care. -blam!-ing rainbows if it looks good.
          Add more answer options

1 Reply
            I'll probably make my guardian some vibrant color like electric blue or some really bright pink if possible.
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
            • Or, it's like saying "My gun fires seven different shades of ugly, so what's your favorite color, punk?"
              Add more answer options

1 Reply
              • Camo is for the real world. I'mma dress like I just did the damn color run while I kill aliens on Mars. lol.
                Add more answer options

4 Replies
                • Edited by RocketRaccoon: 7/15/2014 11:20:51 AM
                  I was the guy that drove the mongoose aimlessly around the battlefield. Nuff said.
                  Add more answer options

1 Reply
                  • bling for me and my ride please.
                    Add more answer options

3 Replies
                    • I could cover my character in fallen honey and run around the map to become a diversion for my team. I don't mind being the bait... Sort of
                      Add more answer options

2 Replies
                      • Since I'm focusing exclusively on PvE there isn't a technical reason to be all about camo, so I'm going for style
                        Add more answer options

1 Reply
                        • Or you can perceive it as being a BAMF that isn't afraid of anything that comes after him but rather welcomes anything that would dare attack.
                          Add more answer options

2 Replies
                          preload icon
                          preload icon
                          preload icon
                          You are not allowed to view this content.