JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Gaming

Talk about games other than Destiny. We don't mind.

7/13/2014 7:42:05 AM

MCC... why?

Why is this so damn popular? It's 4 old games 1 shit game and a beta for a new one made by the people who made the shit game
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Why do you care how popular it is? You either play the game or you don't.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

1 Reply
    • I know right? Halo 2 is so damn shit. I don't see why they're adding that shitty game.
      Add more answer options

6 Replies
      • I grew up having Halo 1 and 2 LAN parties in middle school. That's why. Now my friend and I can relive that online.
        Add more answer options

• why [spoiler]not[/spoiler]
        Add more answer options

• dat b8
        Add more answer options

• Nostalgia.
        Add more answer options

• lmao,oh man...Good read.
        Add more answer options

• #jimmiesarerustled
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • Dem tags.
          Add more answer options

• gr8 b8 m8 i r8 8/8
          Add more answer options

1 Reply
          • http://youtu.be/8QnnlnwW_ac Gr8 troll. I'll give U 69/8 M8. Game of the Centuary. It's gon be sponsered by MTN JEW. [spoiler]This isn't related to my last post, just fancied a bit of a rustle. ;)[/spoiler]
            Add more answer options

• Edited by DEZARATH: 7/13/2014 7:58:24 AM
            It's one of their last chances at Halo proving COD was a fluke. That they didn't waste years of memorizing the maps and that getting 50s wasn't a complete waste of time in respects to the present year. They can say they had fun all they want, but Halo can only grasp onto nostalgia and slowly dying dedicated servers on PC instead enjoying the solid backing and appeal COD enjoys from Activision's marketing and yearly distribution of one more new COD game while Halo4 to 5 drags on. They had to watch their franchise bend to COD while COD really never changed, and even now with it embracing Sci-Fi elements It cements a nagging doubt that COD will even out sci-fi Halo.
            Add more answer options

2 Replies
            • Because people want to be able to play Halo CE and Halo 2 online.
              Add more answer options

2 Replies
              • You disappoint me! I came in here, seeing the tags, expecting the mother of all shitposts, but instead you give us this kindergarten level bait. You should be ashamed! You have brought dishonor uppon shitposters everywhere. Disliked, Muted, Reported and Message sent to DeeJ. Enjoy your 3 month ban, idiot.
                Add more answer options

1 Reply
                • Agreed
                  Add more answer options

• 0/10 Troll harder.
                  Add more answer options

• Can't speak for anyone else, but for me it's Halo 1 and 2 with matchmaking. Not Hosting custom servers and hoping people join ala Halo PC, but legitimate start with full games matchmaking.
                  Add more answer options

• Because it's a culmination of some of the greatest games, in existence, on one disc for one console. Also don't hate 343i for one game, it's spiteful and it's unneeded especially if you couldn't do their job. Put yourself in their perspective, they made a good game even if it wasn't the best Halo game.
                  Add more answer options

6 Replies
                  • 0/5 Needs more hate
                    Add more answer options

• This is some shit tier bait
                    Add more answer options

2 Replies
                    • [quote]This is some shit tier bait[/quote]
                      Add more answer options

• But Muh nostalgia.
                      Add more answer options

• Because I can't play those amazing old games online anymore except halo 3
                      Add more answer options

4 Replies
                      • Them hashtags...
                        Add more answer options

1 Reply
                        • Because people want to play online with Great frames and dedicated servers? You can go and play 3, reach and 4, but the connections can be terrible. Also you can not tell me you have never ever bought a remake of a game, everyone has and everyone will at one point.
                          Add more answer options

1 Reply
                            Reign of Bane
                            Reign of Bane

Shadow-of-Sundered-Star - old

[spoiler]Another more relevant Question. Why do you shitpost son?[/spoiler]
                            Add more answer options

2 Replies
                            preload icon
                            preload icon
                            preload icon
                            You are not allowed to view this content.