JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
Pardon our dust! We are pushing a patch live today. Players will be required to log in to Destiny again after returning to the title screen to install the patch. You should not be removed from any activities you are currently in.

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

7/12/2014 4:10:14 AM

End to the console wars

Ok we need to stop the console wars cause it's been clear for a while that well... Wii U master race with exclusive 3 more Destiny expansions
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote]#yolo[/quote]
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote]#YOLO #swag[/quote] You lost me there..
    Add more answer options

• Edited by Drickao: 7/12/2014 4:21:08 AM
    [quote]#YOLO[/quote] ...you just lost all respect with that tag...
    Add more answer options

3 Replies
    • The only way to stop it is globally muting anyone who actually brings it up. I'm afraid you're a victim of your own positive meddling and must be retired to muteville, Mr. Anderson.
      Add more answer options

• Wii u has nothing to offer tho
      Add more answer options

• I just mute the people who start it. Now I'm muting you! :D
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • Posts like this kinda help start the battles
        Add more answer options

2 Replies
        preload icon
        preload icon
        preload icon
        You are not allowed to view this content.