JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

7/12/2014 4:10:14 AM

End to the console wars

Ok we need to stop the console wars cause it's been clear for a while that well... Wii U master race with exclusive 3 more Destiny expansions
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote]#yolo[/quote]
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote]#YOLO #swag[/quote] You lost me there..
    Add more answer options

• Edited by Drickao: 7/12/2014 4:21:08 AM
    [quote]#YOLO[/quote] ...you just lost all respect with that tag...
    Add more answer options

3 Replies
    • The only way to stop it is globally muting anyone who actually brings it up. I'm afraid you're a victim of your own positive meddling and must be retired to muteville, Mr. Anderson.
      Add more answer options

• Wii u has nothing to offer tho
      Add more answer options

• I just mute the people who start it. Now I'm muting you! :D
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • Posts like this kinda help start the battles
        Add more answer options

2 Replies
        preload icon
        preload icon
        preload icon
        You are not allowed to view this content.