JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We are continuing to investigate issues of players encountering BEAVER error codes when attempting to play Destiny. Stand by for updates.

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

7/10/2014 4:47:55 PM
Xero16

Destiny's Different Dances

How is your character's dance move decided? Is it based on race, class, or a combination of both? Perhaps you were able to take a dance class in The Tower and select your own? I did not get to play the alpha, and I haven't seen any info about this.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Add a breakdancing feature then the game would be funner and cooler xD
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I'd like to see some break dancing (not sure if that's right spelling) from the guardians. In fact, the guardians could have dance-offs at the tower for the destiny glitter ball trophy. ;)
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
    • alpha was epic lol
      Add more answer options

2 Replies
      • It's actually based on Race and Gender both. For example, this gif i were in the Alpha by dancing as Female Exo.
        Add more answer options

4 Replies
        • Edited by SquattingTurtle: 7/10/2014 5:59:09 PM
          SquattingTurtle
          SquattingTurtle

Praise the Sun - old

I hope there are more dances. They all seem the same to me ;_;. Id like to do some non modern dances, and silly ones.
          Add more answer options

3 Replies
          • mostly race and gender actually.
            Add more answer options

3 Replies
            preload icon
            preload icon
            preload icon
            You are not allowed to view this content.