JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

7/10/2014 4:47:55 PM
Xero16

Destiny's Different Dances

How is your character's dance move decided? Is it based on race, class, or a combination of both? Perhaps you were able to take a dance class in The Tower and select your own? I did not get to play the alpha, and I haven't seen any info about this.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Add a breakdancing feature then the game would be funner and cooler xD
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I'd like to see some break dancing (not sure if that's right spelling) from the guardians. In fact, the guardians could have dance-offs at the tower for the destiny glitter ball trophy. ;)
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
    • alpha was epic lol
      Add more answer options

2 Replies
      • It's actually based on Race and Gender both. For example, this gif i were in the Alpha by dancing as Female Exo.
        Add more answer options

4 Replies
        • Edited by SquattingTurtle: 7/10/2014 5:59:09 PM
          I hope there are more dances. They all seem the same to me ;_;. Id like to do some non modern dances, and silly ones.
          Add more answer options

3 Replies
          • mostly race and gender actually.
            Add more answer options

3 Replies
            preload icon
            preload icon
            preload icon
            You are not allowed to view this content.