JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We are continuing to investigate issues of players encountering BEAVER error codes when attempting to play Destiny. Stand by for updates.

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

Edited by USplendid: 8/20/2014 6:56:36 PM

The Look On Your Face.....

^^^ When you check your messages for the 7,777 time and discover you [i]finally[/i] received a message from Bungie asking you to choose a console. [quote]Bungie (@Bungie) tweeted at 2:54am - 10 Jul 14: @PolarVan Beta codes will arrive via email or on your Bungie.net profile page when your wave begins. pic.twitter.com/ckZtU7ZcaP https://twitter.com/Bungie/status/487142813654450176 [/quote] [url=http://www.bungie.net/en/Forum/Post?id=65376431]The look on your face during the Alpha, for reference.[/url] [b]Be patience Guardians. Soon....[/b]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

ElderWolfWalker
    ElderWolfWalker

Muted :) - old

Bump
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• On the 17th, and on the 9th
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
    • Right after choosing my console^
      Add more answer options

2 Replies
      • FOR DESTINY BETA~♥
        Add more answer options

• Save this one for launch day, if you're sticking with the Star Trek Reaction theme.
        Add more answer options

3 Replies
        • This will be me on my way to my xbox on beta day.
          Add more answer options

• Edited by TheLastDream: 7/12/2014 7:50:44 PM
          When i get the email.
          Add more answer options

When you don't get your email
          Add more answer options

1 Reply
          • When choosing PS4 europe and getting an error..
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
            • When you still have 5 days of waiting to go.
              Add more answer options

4 Replies
              • When you see the name bungie in you inbox
                Add more answer options

• Edited by trickwheel: 7/12/2014 3:10:07 AM
                A few more days!!!!
                Add more answer options

• When you finally get the email.
                Add more answer options

2 Replies
                • I love Data.
                  Add more answer options

• 5 more damn days
                  Add more answer options

3 Replies
                  • Another classic from Usplendid.
                    Add more answer options

• It'll be that x1000 next week when I see those three beautiful codes in my inbox :D
                    Add more answer options

1 Reply
                    • Our excitement will be, "[b]OVER 9000!!![/b]" when we get the codes..
                      Add more answer options

• wasn't as crazy as the look on my face when i saw that the XBOX 360 BETA was 4 FKN DAYS after pre-ordering a year ago. and then had to cancel my pre-order and re-pre-order to get another code that I will get to use for 4 DAYS nice...
                      Add more answer options

1 Reply
                      • Since I love Star Trek and Destiny this thread is a dream come true.
                        Add more answer options

• When the beta drops
                        Add more answer options

I never got any notification that I could choose my console. I just checked my redeemed codes page.
                        Add more answer options

5 Replies
                        • Feels good, man.
                          Add more answer options

• When I selected console it says unavailable until 17th does that mean we have to choose on the 17th?
                          Add more answer options

2 Replies
                          • Agreed.
                            Add more answer options

• dat feeling when you get to choose your console
                            Add more answer options

preload icon
                          preload icon
                          preload icon
                          You are not allowed to view this content.