JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

Edited by USplendid: 8/20/2014 6:56:36 PM

The Look On Your Face.....

^^^ When you check your messages for the 7,777 time and discover you [i]finally[/i] received a message from Bungie asking you to choose a console. [quote]Bungie (@Bungie) tweeted at 2:54am - 10 Jul 14: @PolarVan Beta codes will arrive via email or on your Bungie.net profile page when your wave begins. pic.twitter.com/ckZtU7ZcaP https://twitter.com/Bungie/status/487142813654450176 [/quote] [url=http://www.bungie.net/en/Forum/Post?id=65376431]The look on your face during the Alpha, for reference.[/url] [b]Be patience Guardians. Soon....[/b]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Bump
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• On the 17th, and on the 9th
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
    • Right after choosing my console^
      Add more answer options

2 Replies
      • FOR DESTINY BETA~♥
        Add more answer options

• Save this one for launch day, if you're sticking with the Star Trek Reaction theme.
        Add more answer options

3 Replies
        • This will be me on my way to my xbox on beta day.
          Add more answer options

• Edited by TheLastDream: 7/12/2014 7:50:44 PM
          When i get the email.
          Add more answer options

When you don't get your email
          Add more answer options

1 Reply
          • When choosing PS4 europe and getting an error..
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
            • When you still have 5 days of waiting to go.
              Add more answer options

4 Replies
              • When you see the name bungie in you inbox
                Add more answer options

• Edited by trickwheel: 7/12/2014 3:10:07 AM
                A few more days!!!!
                Add more answer options

• When you finally get the email.
                Add more answer options

2 Replies
                • I love Data.
                  Add more answer options

• 5 more damn days
                  Add more answer options

3 Replies
                  • Another classic from Usplendid.
                    Add more answer options

• It'll be that x1000 next week when I see those three beautiful codes in my inbox :D
                    Add more answer options

1 Reply
                    • Our excitement will be, "[b]OVER 9000!!![/b]" when we get the codes..
                      Add more answer options

• wasn't as crazy as the look on my face when i saw that the XBOX 360 BETA was 4 FKN DAYS after pre-ordering a year ago. and then had to cancel my pre-order and re-pre-order to get another code that I will get to use for 4 DAYS nice...
                      Add more answer options

1 Reply
                      • Since I love Star Trek and Destiny this thread is a dream come true.
                        Add more answer options

• When the beta drops
                        Add more answer options

I never got any notification that I could choose my console. I just checked my redeemed codes page.
                        Add more answer options

5 Replies
                        • Feels good, man.
                          Add more answer options

• When I selected console it says unavailable until 17th does that mean we have to choose on the 17th?
                          Add more answer options

2 Replies
                          • Agreed.
                            Add more answer options

• dat feeling when you get to choose your console
                            Add more answer options

preload icon
                          preload icon
                          preload icon
                          You are not allowed to view this content.