JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We are continuing to investigate issues of players encountering BEAVER error codes when attempting to play Destiny. Stand by for updates.

#Bungie

Edited by Charlemagne: 7/10/2014 6:18:22 PM

Super Serious and Important Question

A

B

I've been wondering this for a long time, and I'm pretty sure I know the answer, but I need to be certain. [url=http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_IyeLrKAy0IQ/SI_5xm4ulLI/AAAAAAAAAEI/nTc9LTZF1xA/s400/wet+noodles.jpg]A[/url] | [url=http://www.garageretreat.com/images/5/1/3/1/noodle-32-full.jpg]B[/url] [url=http://bitjuice.com/uploads/RedHerring1_writerroaddotcom8.png]I need to know.[/url] Edit: There seems to be a lot of confusing in this thread. Let me just say that this might actually be more for older members.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Type 0 -
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

2 Replies
    • Easily B. No contest.
      Add more answer options

• Let it B :)
      Add more answer options

If I was looking to get a New Dell computer I'd probably buy it in New Deli. sorry, that doesn't even make sense and not very funny, best I could come up with.
      Add more answer options

3 Replies
      • Who cares? They're both long, squishy, bendy, edible...
        Add more answer options

• Well... Maybe A? B doesn't look like it could make a ninja cry.
        Add more answer options

2 Replies
        • I chose A. That leaves you with B.
          Add more answer options

4 Replies
          • B... But I do prefer DoubleD's ;)
            Add more answer options

• [spoiler]ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ[/spoiler]
            Add more answer options

• Yu forgot the greatest answer of all time, 'D'. All of the Above
            Add more answer options

• C is where it's at because without c you won't be able to c the c which has water and you have to c the c because we need water. C what I'm saying?
            Add more answer options

• B, bc B is for Bungie.
            Add more answer options

• NOOOOooOOOo! It's 25! THE ANSWER IS 25 FOR LIFE!
            Add more answer options

7 Replies
            • The ultimate question...
              Add more answer options

• Obviously B. A can't even approach B's level of mental anguish induction.
              Add more answer options

3 Replies
                Commander Scurvy
                Commander Scurvy

Make Mordor great again. - old

A.
                Add more answer options

• Yes.
                Add more answer options

1 Reply
                preload icon
                preload icon
                preload icon
                You are not allowed to view this content.