JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

Edited by Bolvak: 7/15/2014 6:05:57 PM
Bolvak

Petition to get a Beta pre-download

I agree.

I don't.

Would you like Bungie to open the download option for the Beta before July 17th, so that when this date arrives we all can play right away? Please comment down below so that this thread keeps alive, give it a LIKE if you agree, and who knows, maybe someone from Bungie sees this and we might get it. ;) EDIT: If you won't be able to download the Beta right when it comes out, you might want to read this Thread, its very simple and you'll have it downloading! [url=http://www.bungie.net/7_If-you39re-not-home-to-download-Beta-on-the-17th/en/Forum/Post?id=66286107#referred-Destiny]Click Here![/url]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Woa someone went far for this necrobump. Geez
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Bump
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
    • We pretty much got what we want
      Add more answer options

• I mostly remember hearing that of you pre ordered on the PSN store, it was added to download queues a few days ago
      Add more answer options

3 Replies
      • Bump
        Add more answer options

• I don't think a preload will happen here. I think they will send out invites for that warmup thing and then do a full release. Otherwise everyone will get in on the warmup period and omgwtfpwn their servers when they're not ready.
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • Bump
          Add more answer options

• Bump
          Add more answer options

• Bump.
          Add more answer options

• That would be awesome especially since I am on Xbox 360
          Add more answer options

• What's the download times like on the Ps4 because if they're anything like the Ps3 you will be starting with the Xbox users?
          Add more answer options

10 Replies
          • Just bumping this until the US PSN sees it.
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
            • I agree, but stop being so damn annoying with this. It's not that big of a deal
              Add more answer options

• Download mine this morning. Thank you PSN
              Add more answer options

7 Replies
              • Why would anyone choose not agree?
                Add more answer options

2 Replies
                • Yes that way on the 17 I can play it right away
                  Add more answer options

• Over 1200 yes, and Bungie dose not care.............
                  Add more answer options

4 Replies
                  • Bump
                    Add more answer options

• Maybe they will announce something regarding pre DL during the ign preview on the 16th
                    Add more answer options

1 Reply
                      Ya, cause I heard the download takes 12 hours
                      Add more answer options

13 Replies
                      • Bump
                        Add more answer options

• I agree, the valuable time wasted by not being able to pre download will be huge.
                        Add more answer options

1 Reply
                        • Petitions are lame. When have you ever heard of one actually working?
                          Add more answer options

2 Replies
                          • Wow, kids are crying for pre loading betas now? If you're an Xbot in this thread, just lol @ you. This is proof that people will complain about anything under the sun.
                            Add more answer options

7 Replies
                            • So ony ppl with digital pre order can pre dowload now????
                              Add more answer options

• Since the game only be playable after 10am every body will have time to download it..in my contry it will be 18H..so i think it isns that a big issue
                              Add more answer options

preload icon
                            preload icon
                            preload icon
                            You are not allowed to view this content.