JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

originally posted in:GuardiansoftheGalaxyS5
7/7/2014 3:13:17 AM
Wes
Wes

HOW WE ALL FEEL

Am I right? Or am I right? We [b]all[/b] feel like this: [i][b]ill let the video speak for itself[/b][/i]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Bump
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

1 Reply
    • Edited by Ploutonas: 7/8/2014 1:34:42 AM
      uncertain about the game. I dont like the idea of a first person mmo, I love to interact with my player all the time, not when I am not playing or traveling. Why they didnt made it like other games 3rd person and first person (user choice)? I won't buy it, time will tell. But it looks great, but great is not enough for the style of game, first person makes you feel your the character and I am not sure if its good for an mmo.
      Add more answer options

2 Replies
      • Lol man the was hilarious. Good job man. :)
        Add more answer options

UnwornUniform
        UnwornUniform

How you doin' - 8/28/2016 5:25:08 PM

Four days! Hah Ha! Haha! Har ah Uh Uh UHh UHH [spoiler]I'm crying btw [/spoiler]
        Add more answer options

3 Replies
        • lol this video is great. I reloaded the Alpha too
          Add more answer options

5 Replies
          • Well done, very entertaining.
            Add more answer options

BlueReaper
            BlueReaper

You are a great killer - old

im sort of happy i dont have this problem, but still.....
            Add more answer options

• indeed!!
            Add more answer options

• I AGREE!
            Add more answer options

• They say it's better to have loved and lost, than never to have loved at all... (sigh) #Xbox
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
            • The robot chicken giraffe. lol, Nice reference. Difference is, our salvation will come.
              Add more answer options

• I love this! Psychology is such an interesting topic, and the presentation here is top notch. WELL DONE, sir, my compliments!
              Add more answer options

4 Replies
              • [quote]How we all feel[/quote] No True Scotsman! Your arguement is void due to Fallacy
                Add more answer options

• Edited by DEZARATH: 7/7/2014 7:17:08 PM
                Yeah now if someone follows up with the Robot Chicken Giraffe version this will be golden.
                Add more answer options

• Yeah try watching everyone have this great experience and being left out because of your console. Oh wait I forgot we have all of the Halo games, I guess I will just go play the best game franchise in existence for a while until the beta.
                Add more answer options

4 Replies
                • OMG I am not alone in this!!!
                  Add more answer options

1 Reply
                  • Quite awesome... Okay, very awesome. Hilarious.
                    Add more answer options

1 Reply
                    • OMG this is so true. And like the others said I was just trying to fill the void the Alpha left behind but nothing really is good enough. Every Game I touched was somehow lame compared to the new shiny world we had a glimpse off in the Alpha. It's just like you're killing time but it's not working somewhere on Mind Destiny is always lurking.
                      Add more answer options

3 Replies
                      • This dude does not have enough subscribers... lol so good
                        Add more answer options

1 Reply
                        • Replace the "40,000 books of it" with "Destiny news on Bungie Day" and it's me all day today.
                          Add more answer options

• Apt description.
                          Add more answer options

1 Reply
                          • Haha this is amazing... like that awesome 80's flick about the dishevelled cop that lost his entire family and went on a revenge spree. ALL OF THAT!
                            Add more answer options

• Hahjaajhaaj you are SO -blam!-ING WRONG !
                            Add more answer options

• Automatic plus one for the Shaun of the Dead hat tip
                            Add more answer options

• Haha yea dem withdrawals rofl. Hurry up July 17th better yet hurry the -blam!- up September! !!1one1!!1!!
                            Add more answer options

• That was... fantastic
                            Add more answer options

preload icon
                          preload icon
                          preload icon
                          You are not allowed to view this content.