Surf a Flood of random discussion.

Edited by human24: 8/17/2014 10:37:59 PM

What was your first week of Flood like

Just read the comments

Made a Thread/Topic first chance

Ask 20 questions

Noobie it out

comment like you've been there for 9 years

I've had this account for three years and I only discovered the Flood this year.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Edited by Japhremel: 10/2/2014 3:03:59 PM
    Just reading lots and [i]lots[/i] of bitching. "The power on dem Maulers is [b]too damn HIGH[/b]"
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Back in b.old i made my first thread about people first posts in the forum, i posted it in the flood and foman reported me to achronos who almost banned me because those types of thread are supposed to be in community. Piece of shit
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
    • I only discovered flood like 2 weeks ago. I can't even go to #destiny anymore. They just make me mad. And disappointed in humanity. #destiny is like being at massive house party where you just want to punch everyone for how dumb they are. Then you happen to glance into a basement and see people doing cool shit. Flood is the basement.
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • Kinda just read the comments when I first joined, then I stopped coming here, then I came back, and made this account (would of used old one, but my memory is shit, and it's not like I had any posts or followers anyways) and started having fun.
        Add more answer options

• I irregularly lurked around B.Old for about 3 years before making an account. Mostly to read Halo 3 hype, with small helpings of The Flood on the side.
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • I observed the populace and then posted like I was here for 9 years.
          Add more answer options

1 Reply
          • Got hassled by a few ignorant no lifers awhile, now I know to take not one of these users, or basically anyone on the internet serious. It's just a waste of time.
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
            • I lurked for [i]2 years[/i] before even making an account.
              Add more answer options

1 Reply
                Hyperion CEO
                Hyperion CEO

TFTBL Season 2 or riot... - old

My sides
                Add more answer options

1 Reply
                • Same here. The Flood is new to me in a [b]number[/b] of ways. [spoiler]( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)hue[/spoiler]
                  Add more answer options

1 Reply
                  • I was like "The -blam!- is goin on" the entire time
                    Add more answer options

1 Reply
                    • Where's the booty option?
                      Add more answer options

1 Reply
                      • I don't remember. But I'll guess posting booty, and doin' some religious trollin'.
                        Add more answer options

1 Reply
                        • [b] [/b]
                          Add more answer options

7 Replies
                          • Got a 7 day ban...
                            Add more answer options

3 Replies
                            • My first week went something like this: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
                              Add more answer options

15 Replies
                              • I lurked for a few months before making an account.
                                Add more answer options

3 Replies
                                • I've had my account since mid 2013 but only started to heavily use it these past couple of months
                                  Add more answer options

1 Reply
                                  • Joined for Destiny and stayed for the antics. It was my first forum visit ever; that was almost a year ago
                                    Add more answer options

• I observed the customs of the natives and gained their trust.
                                    Add more answer options

1 Reply
                                    • I had an epic battle with BioSmiley over the title of bio.
                                      Add more answer options

1 Reply
                                      • I don't fucķin remember man.
                                        Add more answer options

3 Replies
                                        • I've only been on for 1 month
                                          Add more answer options

6 Replies
                                            Ktan Dantaktee
                                            Ktan Dantaktee

WELCOME TO THE RICE FIELDS - old

WTFOMFGBBQ I'M GOING BACK TO THE REACH FORUM
                                            Add more answer options

3 Replies
                                            • Don't really remember. I lurked the H3 and reach forums before ever actually posting.
                                              Add more answer options

1 Reply
                                              • Edited by Pureey: 8/18/2014 10:01:06 PM
                                                This wasn't during my first week, but I would like to share a thread of mine I found. At the time, Halo Reach had already released, and so most of the thread is a bunch of satire. It's rather entertaining. http://halo.bungie.net/Forums/posts.aspx?postID=74714127 Also, here's a quote from years ago:[quote]The evil cone lord, Sgt monkey41, strikes again! Well, let me tell you this, Sgt monkey41... You will not be giving me a seizure anytime soon. Cuz I got Samurai Jack, Pikachu, and your mom, waiting to beat you up if you try to. So don't even think about it...[/quote]
                                                Add more answer options

1 Reply
                                                preload icon
                                                preload icon
                                                preload icon
                                                You are not allowed to view this content.