JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

7/4/2014 1:20:00 PM

Beta Codes Revealed

So at the end of this weeks update, Deej lightly told we will recieve our real beta codes next week. Everyone keep an eye out. Just a little community notice. See you star side, and Happy 4th of July all. I have crap to go blow up.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Bruh
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Yes
    Add more answer options

• So looking forward to finishing this beta.
    Add more answer options

• awesome! I really want some codes!
    Add more answer options

2 Replies
    • Necrobump
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • Necro
        Add more answer options

• Awesome
        Add more answer options

2 Replies
        • Patiently waiting guardian .
          Add more answer options

• can i switch my beta code reservation from PS3 to PS4? or does it matter
          Add more answer options

1 Reply
          • Yeah I noticed that too. I'm pretty excited. Even with the alpha downloaded however I wonder if we have to redownload
            Add more answer options

2 Replies
            • I'm hoping that codes will start going out starting on Bungie Day. Fingers crossed!
              Add more answer options

• yess thats awesome
              Add more answer options

• Don't shoot your eye out. ;)
              Add more answer options

1 Reply
              • just pre-order it today just to get the beta codes lol, i can't wait to play this game again
                Add more answer options

1 Reply
                • awww no, I wont check my e-mail till July 16
                  Add more answer options

3 Replies
                  • IF they gave them out on Bungie day that would be sweet, We wouldn't be able to p[lay the BETA but at least we would be all set to DL and wait
                    Add more answer options

preload icon
                  preload icon
                  preload icon
                  You are not allowed to view this content.