JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We are continuing to investigate issues of players encountering BEAVER error codes when attempting to play Destiny. Stand by for updates.

Gaming

Talk about games other than Destiny. We don't mind.

7/1/2014 10:57:51 PM

Who is the best video game character on this poll?

Master Chief (Halo)

Samus (Metroid)

James Rameriez (Modern Warfare 2)

Rex Power Colt (Farcry 3: Blood Dragon)

Solid Snake (Metal Gear Solid 4)

Sonic the Hedgehog (Sonic 06)

Claptrap (Borderlands)

Sweg
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Edited by Grifshot: 7/1/2014 11:20:49 PM
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

4 Replies
    • Garrus and legion to me are the coolest
      Add more answer options

• RAMIREZ!
      Add more answer options

2 Replies
      • Where's Marcus Fenix?
        Add more answer options

• A very limited selection.
        Add more answer options

• Samus, her being a mostly silent character inspired master chief and she is just a total badass.
        Add more answer options

• Ramirez because he single-handedly handled all of the army rangers tasks during Russia's attack on America and he didn't complain at all. Not even once.
        Add more answer options

• H4 MC. Claptrap is second, of course.
        Add more answer options

• WHAT!?!? You didn't pick Claptrap!?!?!
        Add more answer options

• On this forum, it's always this "MUH MISTER CHEF!" There's no escaping it.
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • What? No Mario? Haha. I'd say Master Chief, but I'm pretty biased. If you were going to say a Call of Duty character, I would have put Captain Price up there.
          Add more answer options

• Claptrap is love Claptrap is life
          Add more answer options

2 Replies
          • people voted for '06 Sonic. lol
            Add more answer options

• Ramirez, obviously. Mother-blam!-er could've taken down the entire Belgium team with a spork while on a pogostick.
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
            • Snake? Snake!? Snaaaaaake?!?![spoiler]Continue?[/spoiler]
              Add more answer options

1 Reply
              • Rex Power Colt. Becuase his name is Rex Power Colt.
                Add more answer options

• #Gaming is filled with bungie fags "Godzilla vs mc?" Bfb:" MASTER CHIEF COULD DEEESTRUY HIM OMG"
                Add more answer options

• Started a new topic: Noble 6 Vs Ramirez(6 Replies))

• Sonic, if you didn't put it as Sonic 06. That was one of the glitchiest games I have ever played. That and Ride To Hell: Retribution.
                Add more answer options

• Edited by ChaosMetalMarty: 7/2/2014 6:23:17 AM
                Ramirez and Prime 3 Samus solo everybody. A fight between Ramirez and Prime 3 samus could only result in the destruction of all reality (Other M Seamus dies instantly)
                Add more answer options

• Solid Snake or claptrap, MC is good if you include books and stuff, otherwise no
                Add more answer options

• Faith.
                Add more answer options

• Best is such a [i]vague[/i] term :)
                Add more answer options

• ^^^^ Bungie/Halo fanboys
                Add more answer options

• I'd vote Master Chief but... GOTTA GO FAST!
                Add more answer options

TheFlyingNarwhal
                TheFlyingNarwhal

Garmanarnar - old

I say Master Chief, becasuse all the other guy on this list I either don't know or forgot who they were because they were included in crappy games (yes, and that means Sonic the Hedgehog).
                Add more answer options

preload icon
              preload icon
              preload icon
              You are not allowed to view this content.