Color of Armour

Gold

White

Black

Green

Blue

Red

Other

Lets see wut the coolest color people think would be???
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Hot Pink
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Orange primary and blue secondary
    Add more answer options

• Bright colors, so my enemies see me and know I'm coming to KILL them ALL. I wouldn't hide in the shadows camouflaged. (Of course I would in real life), but I am an Exo-Titan, upfront, I want them to know I'm coming (also so my hunter and warlock brothers can flank them and melt their faces off). That's teamwork baby
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
    • All white, with some fur.
      Add more answer options

3 Replies
      • Dark colours, primarily Earth tones. I want to be able to blend in with my environment on Earth while still looking formidable. There will also probably be black.
        Add more answer options

3 Replies
        • I'd like to see camo patterns.
          Add more answer options

1 Reply
          • No orange >:(
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
            • A blue and gold or blue and silver is what I would like to go for...
              Add more answer options

2 Replies
              • The color skeem on one of the warlock conseps black ,grey and green looks sick ill take that one.
                Add more answer options

1 Reply
                • Edited by SpaceEagle: 7/1/2014 4:40:12 AM
                  Lightish red!
                  Add more answer options

preload icon
                preload icon
                preload icon
                You are not allowed to view this content.