JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

1/8/2008 2:22:04 AM

Stupidest thing you did when a hot girl walked by u?

what is the stupidest thing you did when a hot girl walked by u?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• "are those real..?"
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] CovertPEteRSen9 Nothing, personality comes first, and I need to get to know a girl before I ask her out. Looks are second, personality is first and foremost always. Nothing can change that.[/quote] Whaaaa? Yes personality is important, but how are you attracted to them in the first place if not by looks? Personality dictates whether I get serious with someone, but looks only are for hook ups :)
    Add more answer options

• I think the last time a hot chick walked by me she actually said hello and brushed up against me, so naturally 9/10ths of my brain shut down and I walked into one of the big wooden classroom doors, which really didn't hurt me, but gave the guy behind it one hell of a suprise. Which reminds me I need to call her and see if she wants to hang out again. [Edited on 01.08.2008 7:40 AM PST]
    Add more answer options

• I fell face first into an amazing rack.
    Add more answer options

• Nothing when I'm sober, but then again, I'm not usually one to act like an idiot over something as meaningless as looks.
    Add more answer options

• Nothing, personality comes first, and I need to get to know a girl before I ask her out. Looks are second, personality is first and foremost always. Nothing can change that.
    Add more answer options

• I didn't do jack -blam!-. I just kind of ignored her and she ended up going crazy for me. We dated for a year,and then things ended [i]very[/i] badly. Now she hates me and I couldn't care less. How's that for ya?
    Add more answer options

• *Does Garth impersonation* "SHWING!" *pelvic thrust*
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] VaporJunkie Played as Wingman. Lets just say I ended up whaling that night for the greater good........ugh.[/quote] Ahaha. My friend's frat has the whale of the week club. You have to wear a necklace with a big whale on it until the next person gets the award. I'd have to agree with an earlier post and say got in a relationship. She was crazy.
    Add more answer options

• When I walked by her, I said to my friend she has nice ta ta's. She heard, been out ever since.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] ballisticxeno I once said, "Do you have a boyfriend." Not sure what she thinks of me to this day and yet she sits right next to me. O_O I can deside! Plus i can't date till i'm 16. Darn parents rules.....[/quote] Wtf? Are your parents -blam!-s? It's natural for god's sake....
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] shadowmad007 *Wolf whistle* *Look's at her behind* *Get's caught* *She smiles at me* *Gets her number* *score!*. It was the stupidest yet it worked for me awesome.[/quote] Wow what a total slut. My worst thing that could happen: I was talking about Halo 3....
    Add more answer options

• I once said, "Do you have a boyfriend." Not sure what she thinks of me to this day and yet she sits right next to me. O_O I can deside! Plus i can't date till i'm 16. Darn parents rules.....
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Yazelflech not say anything.[/quote]I guess I am the only one who caught the tragedy in this statement.
    Add more answer options

• Played as Wingman. Lets just say I ended up whaling that night for the greater good........ugh.
    Add more answer options

• *Wolf whistle* *Look's at her behind* *Get's caught* *She smiles at me* *Gets her number* *score!*. It was the stupidest yet it worked for me awesome.
    Add more answer options

• I did stuff, OK.
    Add more answer options

• Well, the stupidest part on my behalf was having my friend with me. Because he got the girl. While I was doing the racing.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Halo2Girl305 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Gzalzi Got in a relationship.[/quote]LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL Not surprised :)[/quote] Can someone online "really" walk by?
    Add more answer options

• I don't remember ever doing anything stupid as a hot girl walked by. I'm cool like that.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Gzalzi Got in a relationship.[/quote]LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL Not surprised :)
    Add more answer options

• its 10:33.....
    Add more answer options

• I forgot to use the search button once.
    Add more answer options

• I did the worst thing EVER!!!!!!! Nothing.... *cries* SHE COULD HAVE BEEN MINE! *sobs uncontrollably*
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] cortana 5 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Zaun I got a little handsy / grabby / pinchy.[/quote] How's that broken arm I gave you?[/quote] Ouu Burn.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] jbovey45 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Sl1m Sh4dy I dont know about a hot chick but once time in the mall these muslim girls walked by and i go " allalalalalalalalall"[/quote] That is really insulting.[/quote] I already reported it as spam.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.