JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

6/25/2014 9:28:26 PM

What's your worst thread?

Just say what the thread is and describe it. Simple simple Floodians
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [b] [/b] [spoiler][i] [/i][/spoiler] [quote][spoiler][i] [/i][/spoiler][/quote]
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• A Let's Get Down to Business parody thread about trolling. I hardly ever make threads. Just witty replies.
    Add more answer options

• I don't even remember the names of the threads, I just remember that I was making a thread and somehow triple posted threads, so I had to quickly change the other two.
    Add more answer options

3 Replies
      I've come to the understanding that all my threads only appeal to me and a small handful of nice people who pity-post in them.
      Add more answer options

• "Fapping should be a feature in Destiny" I got a warning for it.
      Add more answer options

2 Replies
      • I don't think I've ever posted a truly bad thread. If anyone thinks I have, let me know which one.
        Add more answer options

3 Replies
        • [b] [/b]
          Add more answer options

2 Replies
          • Currently, my only thread.
            Add more answer options

3 Replies
            preload icon
            preload icon
            preload icon
            You are not allowed to view this content.