JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

6/25/2014 5:25:17 AM

Constructing New Battlestation!

In Lue of Destiny'd eminent arrival I will be putting together a new entertainment rig. I have just ordered a brand new Sony Ultra HD 4k 65 inch TV. And on the 8th I will be getting my White PS4 Destiny Bundle. You jelly?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• There's no way that station is fully operational!!!
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• The greatness of a man is not how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively.
    Add more answer options

• ITT: Op brags about wasting money.
    Add more answer options

2 Replies
    • Why buy a 4k TV now when in a year they'll be less than half the price they are now? Let alone 4k isn't going to help any current gen game look better.
      Add more answer options

3 Replies
      • I hope you made an informed decision, some of the huge 50+ inch T.V.s are bad to play games on.
        Add more answer options

3 Replies
        preload icon
        preload icon
        preload icon
        You are not allowed to view this content.