JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We are continuing to investigate issues of players encountering BEAVER error codes when attempting to play Destiny. Stand by for updates.

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

6/21/2014 3:00:09 AM

Group Raid v. Solo Raid

Work Together, Achieve More!

I'm Badass, I don't need this "team" crap.

Provide me an explanation:) EXAMPLE: Gear possibilities ~ Solo v. Group :)
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• raids are specifically meant for groups.. that's the whole point of them..
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• 1. A surprise attack by a small armed force. -the free dictionary.com
    Add more answer options

• Whoever does a solo Raid will surely cry.
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
    • Raid with Fireteam= Almost impossible. Raid going solo= Get ready for some hurt.
      Add more answer options

2 Replies
      • I'm a team player....
        Add more answer options

• Apparently it takes 6 highly skilled and well equipped players cooperatively working together 30-45 minutes to scratch the surface of a raid. I'd rather work with a team…
        Add more answer options

• In my experience with the game I'd like to go solo to experience it by myself, and then later on play with friends. Hodor.
        Add more answer options

5 Replies
        • To frustrating and I'm sure I could do it but it would take hours of hiding and trying to take them down 1 at a time there just isn't enough sniper ammo:(
          Add more answer options

1 Reply
          • Edited by lvLITvlArchAngel: 6/21/2014 3:44:47 AM
            Well there's no solo and we all know that but if there was I'd solo cause I'm a badass
            Add more answer options

• Edited by InfectedWookiee: 6/21/2014 3:02:11 AM
            It will be impossible to raid solo. Strikes maybe but definitely not a raid
            Add more answer options

3 Replies
            • You can't raid solo it would pretty much is impossible . Plus u can't if u don't have a fire team you automatically start matchmaking for guardian allies around the world
              Add more answer options

2 Replies
              • U wont be able to solo raid.
                Add more answer options

• Edited by TheWowso: 6/21/2014 3:06:24 AM
                Raids solo are impossible. I did Devil's Lair in the Alpha and joined in on the spider tank part and was by myself and could barely fight them. Then when the other two players joined in, we took it down!
                Add more answer options

7 Replies
                preload icon
                preload icon
                preload icon
                You are not allowed to view this content.