JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Community

Discuss what we all have in common.

5/25/2004 8:57:38 PM

Spring Cleaning.

[color=white]So.. Bungie's doing some cleaning today. Alot of it, actually. It all looks awesome. ;D I have a minor suggestion for the "cleaning". Do you, my fellow breathren, think they should delete the old, locked threads? I do. It'd probably drop the page numbers dramatically. Or maybe.. you think they should go a step further and take out the really old posts that no one will bother answering? Your thoughts are valued. ;D[/color]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

JaysBetterThanU
    JaysBetterThanU

y tho? - old

Deleted User? Username or Deleted for real?? Anyways, it is time for spring clearing...
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

2 Replies
    • Spring cleaning is super important.
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • [color=white]When a forum gets a significant number of threads, does it slow down?[/color]
        Add more answer options

• removing the oldest post is a great idea, it will save up some mess.
        Add more answer options

• I don't think the page numbers in the Underground or Septagon are a big deal. Besides, that's a LOT of work you're talking about. Work that is mostly unnesessary. Just my opinion, though. =)
        Add more answer options

• Its probably to hard to go back and find them and delete them, or they are just to lazy. Just thinking, maybe in the future they should just clear out a certain forum that is voer loaded with pages, and just start it from scratch again, that way to save space.
        Add more answer options

preload icon
      preload icon
      preload icon
      You are not allowed to view this content.