JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

Edited by Sans Testicleese: 6/15/2014 1:38:07 AM

I just drank my own piss AMA

No, I'm not Bear Grylls. Yes, it's really salty.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Why?
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• When you drank the pee did you later pee it out.
    Add more answer options

• Are you [i]sure[/i] you aren't Bear Grylls?
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
    • So... a tuesday?
      Add more answer options

• Now when you say that something taste like piss then you really know what it taste like.
      Add more answer options

• Where is ninja justice
      Add more answer options

• Why?
      Add more answer options

• Did it quench your thirst?
      Add more answer options

• Your name should be taticool retard
      Add more answer options

• Are you Gear Brylls
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • It's like when someone says they're not a skellington, that's when you know that a spooky scary skellington is lying in wait. You are Bear Grylls, I've found you!
        Add more answer options

• >Enters thread to call OP bear grylls >OP already says he's not bear grylls >leaves thread
        Add more answer options

• What color did the urine have?
        Add more answer options

• You did this for the sake of curiosity hmmm.... Have you ever wondered what it would feel like to T-bag a mousetrap in the nude?
        Add more answer options

• Were you stuck in a desert or some shit?
        Add more answer options

• Eat tons of asparagus and try again. Bet it tastes like it smells
        Add more answer options

• mine is next bby
        Add more answer options

• The old drink your own piss gag
        Add more answer options

• Mmmmmmmmmmm gross.
        Add more answer options

• Why the -blam!- are you people still replying?
        Add more answer options

• Are you bear grylls
        Add more answer options

Video and we have to see you pee to prove it
        Add more answer options

• I once accidentally pissed in my mouth. I forgot to go to the bathroom before took a bath and I pointed it up and pissed all over my face. [spoiler]I was also like 6 for all you asshole out there >:([/spoiler]
        Add more answer options

5 Replies
        • Share plz lol
          Add more answer options

• I have a friend who did that too He's such an asshole He recorded btw, i dont have the video
          Add more answer options

• Pics or it didn't happen.
          Add more answer options

preload icon
        preload icon
        preload icon
        You are not allowed to view this content.