Discuss all things Destiny.

originally posted in:Reclaimers of Unit 7
6/13/2014 6:43:16 AM

What kind of player style are you ?

A Strong Defense!

A Strong Offense!

Be honest and choose wisely!
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

Nashtalia
    Nashtalia

invite only - old

i'm the 'aim and shoot em in tha noggin/fayse' type. so......... 0ffensive. is my final answer :)
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Edited by justmejulz: 6/15/2014 12:53:05 PM
    justmejulz
    justmejulz

More than shadow but less than starstuff - old

At first I wasn't sure Titan class was the class for me. But after playing the alpha, I know it's just right. I'm the type to just run in guns blazing, killing anything that moves. Gotta love that storm fist. Definitely offense
    Add more answer options

• Mainly offense because I'm a sniper.
    Add more answer options

• I've always been for good armor complimented by a strong rifle.
    Add more answer options

• I guess im an offensive player. I barge in relying on instinct, switching to defensive only when necessary. I wonder if i should really choose the warlock as my class, maybe Titan will suit me better...
    Add more answer options

• What is this defense you speak of? I've never heard of it before.
    Add more answer options

• In games where it lets you, I generally play stealthy, but not for the entirety. I like to go all out(when it's smart), sometimes. Other times I like to be tanky as hell. I'll just go with Strong Offense. If Destiny adds that flexibility, then I'm down.
    Add more answer options

• I always play stealth in rpgs, not sure how that will go with destiny
    Add more answer options

• Disorient and kill them before they can get their guard up.
    Add more answer options

• Offense is all I know. :)
    Add more answer options

• Lone Wolf
    Add more answer options

• It depends on the situation I encounter
    Add more answer options

• In those games counts the hability over defense or offense. U can have a lot of offense with a super sniper but if u dont have the hability to aim correctly u never win.
    Add more answer options

4 Replies
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon
    You are not allowed to view this content.