JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#BestTagEver

Edited by Saturday School: 6/14/2014 12:07:16 AM

PS fanboys think they know all

These fanboys are getting out of control. You diss Marty o'donnell saying he is just some composer. Lol that man could make a soundtrack based of me shitting and people would cry. You think you know Halo lol okkkkkkkkkk. You diss MCC saying its a collection of games we already have. Lol go buy the original Xbox Halo 2 at a store right now you will not find it. Halo CE online for Xbox when was that something I owned. Halo 2 forge can't own that. Why do I even try though explaining this to you PS scrubs you don't know what any of that stuff is anyway. Lol
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• This is the kind of thing that gives xbox fans a bad name
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Destiny looks terrible compared to MCC? THIS IS HERESY! *throws SS off of a cliff*
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
    • You are a disgrace to humanity.
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • Who pissed in your Honey Bunches of Oats?
        Add more answer options

7 Replies
        • Please edit the tag to #none
          Add more answer options

• >OP being assmad Lol
          Add more answer options

• Edited by OddJob117: 6/13/2014 10:05:13 PM
          Nvm
          Add more answer options

• Jeez, what's wrong with you console kiddies?
          Add more answer options

• I like PlayStation 4 more but i like the Xbox One too. Mad?
          Add more answer options

3 Replies
          • This thread gave me cancer.
            Add more answer options

• What did I just read?
            Add more answer options

2 Replies
            • [quote]no all[/quote]
              Add more answer options

• Wat?
              Add more answer options

4 Replies
              • How 'bout them Lakers, am I right?
                Add more answer options

3 Replies
                • [quote]no[/quote]*know
                  Add more answer options

1 Reply
                  • Butts
                    Add more answer options

• K.
                    Add more answer options

1 Reply
                    preload icon
                    preload icon
                    preload icon
                    You are not allowed to view this content.