JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#SexyLonghorn

originally posted in:The Vault of Glass
Edited by Charlemagne: 6/12/2014 12:09:53 AM

*Maniacally Taps Fingers Together*

Alright, so this is going to be an awesome scholarly, explorative, puzzle-solving group, right?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Can I have a puzzle? If I don't solve it I promise to stop Necrobumping. I won't cheat either.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Bump.
    Add more answer options

• Nope
    Add more answer options

5 Replies
    • This'll probably be for those who beat the the hardest raid. Like "Owners of The Katana".
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • For those who seek the ultimate challenge?
        Add more answer options

5 Replies
        • I'm just here for the booties.
          Add more answer options

2 Replies
          preload icon
          preload icon
          preload icon
          You are not allowed to view this content.