JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

6/9/2014 3:14:41 PM

Creative People Of Destiny

Hi, I'm Wizdom "Hiii Wizdom" And I'm a writer. Alright, I'm sure some of you can write and draw and such, this idea came to mind after giving my preconceived character a back story. I would like to create a Destiny-based story... And I wanted to know if anyone would be interested in collaborating with me. You. Yeah, you, behind the glass, are you interested?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I'm interested
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I've started something casual, if you want to take a look. If you want to see what else I'm capable of, you can check here https://www.fictionpress.com/s/3208956/1/Halo-Terranova I like the idea of a collab. Let me know what you're thinking. I suppose my areas of talent tend to be describing active scenes (aka battles) from a first person perspective, and dialogue. Set pieces aren't really my thing. Environments aren't either. And exposition puts me to sleep to write. :) just being frank, so you know I'm not the sort who thinks they can do everything and that I'm really interest in a [i]collab[/i] not just someone to nod at whatever I come up with. Could be cool. LOTS of room to make original, awesome characters and interactions here.
    Add more answer options

• Im not half bad at writing and enjoy it thoroughly. Im on board.
    Add more answer options

• Absolutely! Destiny will hopefully be as big as Star Wars and if so it definitely needs an extended universe series
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
    • Maybe. What kind of story?
      Add more answer options

9 Replies
      preload icon
      preload icon
      preload icon
      You are not allowed to view this content.