JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Thorn

originally posted in:The Beautiful Bastards
6/8/2014 11:56:19 PM

Thorn or Closing Time?

Thorn

Closing Time

Thorn or Closing Time? Can you have both? I think they're both exotic, aren't they? I CAN'T DECIDE. D:
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Why not zoidberg?
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Edited by Lecteragorn: 6/23/2014 11:44:22 PM
    I chose Closing Time, but if you like thorn a lot check out Impact Props on facebook. They are making Thorn a reality. [url]https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=598490046932624&set=a.249464281835204.54505.249441978504101&type=1&theater[/url]
    Add more answer options

• Edited by Mickmc53: 6/14/2014 7:24:17 AM
    Well since we Hand Cannons and Auto Rifles are both Primary weapons ill be choosing Closing Time since i like Auto Rifles
    Add more answer options

2 Replies
    • Closing time, because auto stealth and free ammo go a long way camping vex soldiers in the forests of venus
      Add more answer options

• I honestly can't choose and if possible would definitely take both.
      Add more answer options

14 Replies
      • Thorn. HANDCANNONS FOR THE WIN!!!
        Add more answer options

• btw Thorn :3 its just aswome
        Add more answer options

• you can have both you just can't use them at the same time
        Add more answer options

• What does Thorn do?
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • Thorn for me personally, yes they're both exotic and I think it's possible to have both (not 100%) certain though) :)
          Add more answer options

6 Replies
          preload icon
          preload icon
          preload icon
          You are not allowed to view this content.