JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Community

Discuss what we all have in common.

5/25/2004 8:27:02 PM

Help?

Just curious anybody know how i can change my User-Name without making a new user?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Well then. I'll just have to wait for the date to be older then, won't I?
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• But you had to start a new member since date, and thats important to alot of people.
    Add more answer options

• For the record, you can change your name. I'm living proof. Find some help page in the .Net passport website and look around until it says, click here to leave. I don't know how to find it, it just appeared on my screen.
    Add more answer options

• [color=white]You should keep that name, [b]Eternal[/b], it's a good one. ;D[/color]
    Add more answer options

• negative... make a new one
    Add more answer options

• you can't
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.