JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

6/4/2014 4:58:18 AM

Think of any 3 Bnet user

YOU'RE NOW IN A -blam!-IN DOPE ASS ROCK BAND WITH THEM WHAT IS YOUR BAND NAME AND WHAT MUSIC DO YOU PLAY MOTHER -blam!-ER?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I'm in a band with TriGuy, El Burninator, and Helveck. We are called "Crotch Mullet" and we preform in a [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=as4O2ZorKP8&feature=kp]Mumford Band[/url].
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

5 Replies
    • Popularity threads are the worst kind of threads.
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • A Metroid, Space Whale/Z77, and Bobcast. Detroit Rock Squiddy.
        Add more answer options

• Dylon dylon.....Dylon dylon dylon
        Add more answer options

• POPULARITY!!!!!!! ITS COMING AGAIN LADS HOP ON THE FRIEND TRAIN HEEEEEEEERRREEEEE WEEEE GOOOOO!!!!! :D *sips tea*
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • Edited by Fresh Pancake: 6/4/2014 5:15:37 AM
          Vien, Batch, TBlocks. *Sips Sanghieli Anatomy*
          Add more answer options

3 Replies
          • Edited by TBlocks: 6/5/2014 12:25:43 PM
            TBlocks
            TBlocks

It's classified - old

Mmmmm Napalm Officer Nasty Mr. Psychologist I am ok with this .-. Our band is called: "( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) <.< ._." *Sips Maple Syrup*
            Add more answer options

• 2mucheffort4me
            Add more answer options

4 Replies
            • Plain Ben, Recon, and Lemön. We are called cultural fusion, and we play punk country.
              Add more answer options

• CENA, nopenope, and Camnator We are the Bloodthirsty Internet Spammers Techno-Rock-Booty fusion
              Add more answer options

• Cheesy Potato, Petitminue and TripleDuker. Grunt avatars unite.
              Add more answer options

• Teh Puma Gasai Yuno Petitminou umm... wat
              Add more answer options

• Foxy, cowpie, and true turquoise
              Add more answer options

4 Replies
              • Smiggles, MattyFez and Mr Psychologist We're called Urethra Annihilation and we play jazz metal dubstep fusion
                Add more answer options

8 Replies
                • Me and notdarkarrowsalt We would play really bad music
                  Add more answer options

• JUST ME AND A LITTLE COWPIE. WHAT KIND OF MUSIC DO YOU THINK?
                  Add more answer options

2 Replies
                  • Camm Jim Hipi We can play Stoner Rock, but I'm not sure about names. I would need help.
                    Add more answer options

1 Reply
                    • ZER0COOL Jailbot Recon We're probably the hottest band ever in the history of.. ever.
                      Add more answer options

7 Replies
                      • Goji, British Lemon and Lord of Admirals. H4LO A combination of a choir, some metal & electronic techno
                        Add more answer options

1 Reply
                          Me, delta, telec, naked noob We just sit around, drink beer, and tell the rest of you how terrible your music is.
                          Add more answer options

• Otthild, Elegiac, and Gatsby. We are Death by Ska and we play punk/ska music.
                          Add more answer options

• Edited by Spooter: 6/4/2014 3:30:31 PM
                          Me, Myself, I. Our band name is The Slickest Lube, and we are 70's Heavy Metal.
                          Add more answer options

• Mr Psychologist, ingloriouswho, and Cowpie. This should be interesting. WE ARE NOW THE EBONY DRAGONS!
                          Add more answer options

• Edited by mrewprew11: 6/4/2014 2:13:36 PM
                          BioSmiley, Recon 54, and COWPIE No name Classic Rock
                          Add more answer options

• Edited by Dildon: 6/4/2014 11:24:16 AM
                          Meta, Dustin, and Verbatim. Well, shit, uh We're the Devil's Cliff Racers We play Techno-Industrial-Bluegrass songs about how everything is bad and sucks. I play the synthesizer Meta plays drums and drum machine Dustin on bass Verb plays banjo and sings
                          Add more answer options

5 Replies
                          • someone who plays guitar bass and can sing, I play da drums
                            Add more answer options

preload icon
                          preload icon
                          preload icon
                          You are not allowed to view this content.