JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

5/27/2014 3:15:33 PM
Batman

US PRESIDENT RESIGNS

He resigned! Thoughts? I think his spirits finally broke and that we need a more close minded president.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Am confused
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

1 Reply
    • Jason jones is elected president! Instantly sells 1/5 of America only to tell the people they must buy it back with their own money, passes an executive order stating the people must do this daily routine: sleep, work, get paycheck at end of day, go home, grind till bedtime on destiny, then repeat the next day. Doing otherwise and attempting to go off the beaten path will get you banned from participating in work/small paycheck/grinding. New activities (yet portioned, will be announced in the future, you will be taxed to participate accordingly). You will receive food but it will be given not to personal taste but randomly. It WILL be feast or famine (literally). You shall not speak to neighbors. Only dance with them. The local vendor will have no regulations, he will give you what he wants, be grateful. Last but not least the true story of our nation will now NOT be spoken of. President Jones could tell it to you...but he won't...
      Add more answer options

• Man f you you got me all excited thinking that dumbass Obama resigned
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • I wish he would, but it wouldn't matter since the person replacing them wouldn't be any better.
        Add more answer options

3 Replies
        • Fūcķ you
          Add more answer options

I am not a crook
          Add more answer options

• Edited by CaptMutfruit: 9/29/2014 5:02:51 PM
          I wish he would -blam!-ing resign[spoiler]Obama I mean[/spoiler]
          Add more answer options

• No? Just me? Maybe my dad? No? Okay.
          Add more answer options

3 Replies
          preload icon
          preload icon
          preload icon
          You are not allowed to view this content.