JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

Edited by Recon Number 54: 5/24/2014 6:36:53 AM

Player Housing/The Tower

A lot of MMO's these days feature player housing, a place where you can deck out your house with all your hard earned loot. Maybe we will be given our own quarters within the Tower, wouldn't it be nice if we had our very own porch to look out over the Last City. I bet the view would be stoopendous.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• But it has been said many many many times by bungie that destiny is not an mmo
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

1 Reply
    • Wow seriously a porch though lol, yes it might be nice to have our own quarters within the tower.
      Add more answer options

• It has to have a nice view and maybe an open area with some chairs, tables, and a shrubbery or two would be nice...
      Add more answer options

9 Replies
      • The player quarters would most likely be the ship but it wouldn't have a porch.
        Add more answer options

2 Replies
        • I like how a porch day thread is being taken seriously by some of these people
          Add more answer options

1 Reply
          • Edited by USplendid: 5/24/2014 6:38:30 AM
            In my eyes player house seems unlikely. More likely, we'll simply have access to that "Vault" Bungie keeps mentioning.
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
            • Meh, I don't see myself going there if that's all it did. Also, Destiny isn't an MMO.
              Add more answer options

6 Replies
              preload icon
              preload icon
              preload icon
              You are not allowed to view this content.