JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We are continuing to investigate issues of players encountering BEAVER error codes when attempting to play Destiny. Stand by for updates.

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

Edited by Tartan 118: 5/21/2014 11:12:49 AM
Tartan 118
Tartan 118

Search Amazon for The Earthfault. 7/27/2016 11:15:28 PM

An 8-year AMA? Go on then...

I had something planned for this, but considering my home internet has been down for five days now, this will have to do. Hopefully you'll ask me something hilarious and/or embarrassing because if not, I may have to make up something. Oh, and not tell you which is true. And yes, I will get back to you on the opinion thread: operating Bnet with my shitty old Samsung phone isn't the best way, but hey, it's 20th May 2014, I had to do SOMETHING. Now complete with the Monument to All My Sins. Not the one I was trying to make in Minecraft.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [b] [/b]
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

1 Reply
    • Wanna have some hot 8 year member sex?
      Add more answer options

2 Replies
      • What should I do for my next bnet birthday?
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • What's your political opinion on the Fedorekd party?
          Add more answer options

1 Reply
          • Do you know who my main is?
            Add more answer options

11 Replies
            • why isnt this in the community forum who do you think you are a non community forum person
              Add more answer options

1 Reply
              • Craic
                Add more answer options

3 Replies
                • Ever play space station 13?
                  Add more answer options

3 Replies
                  • Do you wanna build a snowman?
                    Add more answer options

1 Reply
                    • What county are you from? :-)
                      Add more answer options

1 Reply
                      • Edited by DeChief: 5/22/2014 9:12:20 AM
                        Five year mustard rice.
                        Add more answer options

• Why did 7 8 9?
                        Add more answer options

2 Replies
                        • DO YOU LOVE ME? DO YOU HATE ME? DO YOU LIKE BABIES OR DO THEY ANNOY YOU? XBOX OR PLAYSTATION? BATTLEFIELD OR COD? BIG COWPIE OR LITTLE COWPIE? WILL I EVER FIND LOVE? DO YOU HAS A GRILL? ARE KISSES GROSS?
                          Add more answer options

3 Replies
                          • What is your opinion of me?
                            Add more answer options

2 Replies
                            • shouldn't you be in school right now? and who the hell lets a little kid go on Internet forums?
                              Add more answer options

2 Replies
                              • Most things get moldy after 8 years....
                                Add more answer options

1 Reply
                                • How does it feel to only be an 8 year member? Bad? I bet it feels bad #9yearsorbust
                                  Add more answer options

5 Replies
                                  • Why are you still a fig?
                                    Add more answer options

2 Replies
                                    • What kind of moron stays this long on this shitty site?
                                      Add more answer options

1 Reply
                                      • When are you 9? You should make another thread when you're nine.
                                        Add more answer options

1 Reply
                                        • Why have you been here 2 months longer than me?
                                          Add more answer options

2 Replies
                                          • why are you still here?
                                            Add more answer options

5 Replies
                                            • Have you ever tasted your own piss?
                                              Add more answer options

6 Replies
                                              • Two years of green How would you feel if it ever went back to green after 10 years and beyond?
                                                Add more answer options

1 Reply
                                                • Can you blend?
                                                  Add more answer options

1 Reply
                                                  • If you had the chance to bring back B.old, would you do it?
                                                    Add more answer options

1 Reply
                                                    preload icon
                                                    preload icon
                                                    preload icon
                                                    You are not allowed to view this content.