JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

5/10/2014 12:10:54 AM

Disgusting cop......Wait a second

[quote]When an upset boy called his local police station for help, he had no idea he would make a friend for life. 13-year-old Cameron Simmons called the police station because he was upset after having a fight with his mom. Officer Gaetano Acerra, who responded to the call, gave him some practical advice: “I said, ‘You have it good, you have a roof over your head,’” said Acerra. “I told him I would try to help him out, and here we are now.” However, when he brought Simmons home, he noticed that the boy didn’t have a lot of the things that kids should have, such as a bed and a desk. “My heart went out for him,” said Acerra. “I thought the little things that he needed I could give him, to make him a happier kid.” A few weeks later, he showed up at Simmons’ house with a truck full of gifts. Because a police officer was willing to step out of his comfort zone, a teen in need has a place to study, somewhere comfortable to sleep and, most importantly, an amazing new role model.[/quote] +50 respect So, where's camnator at now? Interesting enough is that good acts of kindness like this are fulfilled each and everyday by law enforcement. It's a shame that people are so willing to bash these people who risk their lives yet when they do something beyond their duties (again, that's everyday) then not a single word is spoken about it. God bless this man and teen
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Edited by Koldraxon: 8/24/2014 3:24:29 PM
    Koldraxon
    Koldraxon

Kol does not die; he simply phases out. - old

We live as if we were, or are, [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=An5h1n1StuM]The Covenant[/url]. We have Brutes [everyone who wants to kill everyone else], Elites [Those who protect everyone from the everyone who wants to kill], Jackals [Pirates], Grunts [Children, idiots], Prophets [Government], Drones [Airborne security robots], Engineers [Companies, etc...].
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• This one cop doesn't represent every single cop. Just like the cop in Ferguson doesn't. However majority of cops are douches
    Add more answer options

• Nice cop! Doesn't make up for the majority of shitty cops, but he's nice!
    Add more answer options

5 Replies
    • Cop gives teen a new bed. Cop shoots teen to death for no reason. Yeah...that balances out.
      Add more answer options

• What are people bashing them about?
      Add more answer options

• People ignore the good because it doesn't fit their opinions of law enforcement.
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • Because at the moment, it seems for every US cop who greatly helps the community, there is another who is corrupt or violent.
        Add more answer options

11 Replies
        • Edited by OddJob117: 8/21/2014 2:02:08 AM
          Good story, I need to remember that not all cops are shitty racist jerks
          Add more answer options

1 Reply
          • Kids should have desk? [b]mum![/b]
            Add more answer options

• Suchs am nici dask 2 bed teh kad hid 2 give teh cop speciaal favmors 4 it[spoiler]Hail Hitler[/spoiler]
            Add more answer options

• I woulda whipped my kids ass if he did something like this
            Add more answer options

• Bet the kid was white.
            Add more answer options

10 Replies
            • *tries to clap but misses and slaps self in face, looks around to see if anyone saw, then stares at ground*
              Add more answer options

• Kids should have the necessities but assuming this kid will turn out better simply because he was given some material possessions shows the fault in most people's way of thinking.
              Add more answer options

• This isn't true and if it is the cop faked his kindness and will arrest the young boy
              Add more answer options

3 Replies
              • If only every human was like this.
                Add more answer options

• *claps*
                Add more answer options

• I have a question. Why does the mother have a house but not a simple futon?
                Add more answer options

• Sadly this will go unheard of because good is boring
                Add more answer options

• I love how this goes mostly unnoticed
                Add more answer options

3 Replies
                • Nice try Methew your obsession is pathetic.
                  Add more answer options

2 Replies
                  • Evil makes for good headlines.
                    Add more answer options

• When my mother was throwing knives at me the cops called me a baby and told me to deal with it.
                    Add more answer options

7 Replies
                    • Wow, that's cool.
                      Add more answer options

Tamedfrog
                      Tamedfrog

Insert suggestive words here. - old

Bump
                      Add more answer options

• im sure that the "child" was a homosexual. dirty pig cop jackbooted thug enablers.
                      Add more answer options

4 Replies
                      preload icon
                      preload icon
                      preload icon
                      You are not allowed to view this content.