JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

5/7/2014 8:50:54 PM

You now have the powers of Superman.

What would you do if you had all the powers of Superman without the weaknesses?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Become black superman
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

4 Replies
    • Throw people through shit. [spoiler]BECAUSE THATS ALL THE FILM BLOODY IS[/spoiler]
      Add more answer options

2 Replies
      • Put on a gorilla suit on and wipe my wanker across windows.
        Add more answer options

• Then hooray! I'd be the most boring superhero ever!
        Add more answer options

2 Replies
        • Get into bar fights and impress the ladies.
          Add more answer options

• Go around throwing the cellophane s at people. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
          Add more answer options

• Probably make some people disappear. Also I'd single handedly reform every corrupt dictatorship country.
          Add more answer options

• I would be a God
          Add more answer options

Sleepy Bio
          Sleepy Bio

Would you look at the time? Its Nap Time - 8/23/2016 8:30:26 PM

Burn stuff with laser vision.
          Add more answer options

• Your mom.
          Add more answer options

2 Replies
          • Become a vigilante, I kinda like having attention.
            Add more answer options

• Take over the worlds
            Add more answer options

3 Replies
            • 2OP
              Add more answer options

• become too OP and request to be nerfed plox
              Add more answer options

• Save the world.
              Add more answer options

• Which Superman?
              Add more answer options

2 Replies
              • Fap
                Add more answer options

2 Replies
                • Wreck assholes.
                  Add more answer options

1 Reply
                  • be a hero, obviously.
                    Add more answer options

• try my best to be a regular human and not interfere with human activities. whatever power his superpowers grant him is useless without his sense of morality and judgement, and i don't think i or any other human being will ever be able to match those senses.
                    Add more answer options

• Steal a ton of money from some rich f[u]u[/u]ck who doesn't need it. While wearing a mask (obviously).
                    Add more answer options

8 Replies
                    preload icon
                    preload icon
                    preload icon
                    You are not allowed to view this content.