JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Gaming

Talk about games other than Destiny. We don't mind.

5/6/2014 12:20:26 AM
OhSiix

Destiny Forge

Should there be [b][u]forge mode in Destiny?[/u][/b] If so, how should they do it? If not, why shouldn't they do it?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• No, it would be horrible. How would you get to the mode? The game starts you off in the world of Destiny and you can't get out.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

1 Reply
    • it's an MMO, not a lobby game. it's literally impossible to implement a good forge mode.
      Add more answer options

2 Replies
      • If they gave a reason why the last humans left on earth fight eachother in competitive MP, I'm sure they can give a reason for forge.
        Add more answer options

• #Destiny.
        Add more answer options

• If there are custom games, there has to be forge.
        Add more answer options

• Rent a hologram room. Edit virtual terrain inside.
        Add more answer options

• Most people are just saying no because they can't conceive how it would work. I think it could be implemented in a meaningful way.
        Add more answer options

2 Replies
        • Ewww god no. Why the hell would it? Just because I want to ride a golden zebra doesn't mean it should be in the game.
          Add more answer options

12 Replies
            Ghost of Reach
            Ghost of Reach

M.I.A. - old

#Destiny
            Add more answer options

• It should be but it won't, saddly. Hoping for it in Destiny 2.
            Add more answer options

• Yes. I must make my Kill Ball machines. Sooo much fun.
            Add more answer options

• I would enjoy it, and by the way you should put this in #destiny.
            Add more answer options

preload icon
          preload icon
          preload icon
          You are not allowed to view this content.