JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

5/1/2014 8:49:23 PM

Will Any Of Us Still Be Here Come Destiny 3?

I think it could trudge through the slime for a few more years, but I'll definitely grace the floof with my presence less in the coming years. How about you?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Bummmpppp
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Most of the desticles won't be.
    Add more answer options

• I really hope not >.>
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
      Beowolf
      Beowolf

I AM BEOWOLF!! - old

I dont plan on being here (my 6+ month hiatus is proof of that) but im sure as long as im playing a bungie game ill swing by
      Add more answer options

Did someone say half life 3
      Add more answer options

• Edited by Saleem: 5/1/2014 8:54:08 PM
      I would become a relic of lost times, either looked down upon by the new or revered by those who may remember.
      Add more answer options

4 Replies
      • Actually, we're now the Dlood.
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • It depends on how much more generic and cringey some of the users continue to act like.
          Add more answer options

• Density
          Add more answer options

1 Reply
            IngloriousWho98
            IngloriousWho98

Can't believe life takes this long - old

I'm digging in for the long run m8
            Add more answer options

3 Replies
            • Edited by Kaiser: 5/1/2014 10:47:27 PM
              I expect to stay on a high basis untill I finish University and get a Master's.
              Add more answer options

• But of course.
              Add more answer options

• its the FLOOD not FLOOF
              Add more answer options

5 Replies
              • Coming here has just become a habit. So I probably still be here.
                Add more answer options

• No point in leaving after this long. I like it no matter how it looks.
                Add more answer options

1 Reply
                • I'm here more by habit than anything else. I'll probably die and still be posting here by muscle memory.
                  Add more answer options

• I shall remain, at least until I can no longer do so.
                  Add more answer options

• I dunno probably
                  Add more answer options

• A lot of quality in the forums have dropped and the new wave of Destiny players won't help. If both Destiny and the community fail me, then I'm out.
                  Add more answer options

1 Reply
                  • Long as there are fun ppl on here, I'll stay.
                    Add more answer options

• I don't see myself going anywhere. It would take some spectacular levels of bullshit for me to give up on here.
                    Add more answer options

• Yep, this is my chance to gain some tenure.
                    Add more answer options

• We survived the Reach Forums. I consider any man, woman, or Sangheili who is still here even after The Dark Ages to be a hardened veteran.
                    Add more answer options

• God willin and the creek don't rise.
                    Add more answer options

• I will I'm sure
                    Add more answer options

• Probably will disappear for a while. And then ill return.
                    Add more answer options

preload icon
                  preload icon
                  preload icon
                  You are not allowed to view this content.