JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

12/27/2007 8:25:07 PM

Windows Vista Question

How do i kill wondows security system?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] lepsis3942 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Raged Invader XD Omg that made me lol Well done Trochan that was like saying to press F10 on counter strike to a noob XD yeah it was nasty but you gotta admit he got him... [/quote] .......he destroyed his computer. yeah, real funny[/quote] I reported Trochan to Recon, hopefully he'll look into it.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I'm pretty sure you eat the banhammer, as the guys above said.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Raged Invader XD Omg that made me lol Well done Trochan that was like saying to press F10 on counter strike to a noob XD yeah it was nasty but you gotta admit he got him... [/quote] .......he destroyed his computer. yeah, real funny
    Add more answer options

• XD Omg that made me lol Well done Trochan that was like saying to press F10 on counter strike to a noob XD yeah it was nasty but you gotta admit he got him...
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Trochan001 Delete win32.exe.[/quote] I can has raep? I'm pretty sure that isn't a good idea.
    Add more answer options

• Trochan just made my day, what an ass.
    Add more answer options

• This is too funny... (and I say that hoping the kid didn't take the smart advice...)
    Add more answer options

• R.I.P Umder laved Pc. =(
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Trochan001 Delete win32.exe.[/quote] oh dear.
    Add more answer options

• i think he destroyed his computer. uh oh
    Add more answer options

Razgriz
    Razgriz

In Mexico until Friday - old

Trochen probly won.
    Add more answer options

• I went ahead and checked the list of the OP's forum posts. That was, indeed, his last posting so far.....
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] xTRIGGER092x Trochan...the OP hasn' t been posted in 30 minutes. You are at risk of a permaban now due to sabotaging of a PC. I will no doubt report you if he doesn't post in a while, I don't care if it even was a joke. That's destroying personal property.[/quote] I already did, that's not something you joke around about, [i]especially[/i] if they don't know you're joking
    Add more answer options

• Trochan...the OP hasn' t been posted in 30 minutes. You are at risk of a permaban now due to sabotaging of a PC. I will no doubt report you if he doesn't post in a while, I don't care if it even was a joke. That's destroying personal property.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] jubking [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Squiggy You don't[/quote] who don't what?[/quote] delete windows security
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Squiggy You don't[/quote] who don't what?
    Add more answer options

• You don't
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Rumler It's kinda scary how we haven't heard from him in 20 minutes, isn't it? :P[/quote] hmmm, I wonder if completely -blam!- over someone else's computer while taking advantage of their lack of knowledge on computers is against the rules, trochan, you're an ass
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Rumler It's kinda scary how we haven't heard from him in 20 minutes, isn't it? :P[/quote] just thinking that :D
    Add more answer options

• It's kinda scary how we haven't heard from him in 20 minutes, isn't it? :P
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Trochan001 Delete win32.exe.[/quote] DON'T DO IT! Win32/System32 are files crucial to your PC. If you delete it, your PC is DEAD. I don't have Vista, so I don't really know how to work it (Even though I'm on it right now at my grandfather's house), but try this: Start-Control Panel-Security, and then turning off all functions of the security features.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Trochan001 Delete win32.exe.[/quote] [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Trochan001 Delete win32.exe.[/quote] not a good idea [Edited on 12.27.2007 12:44 PM PST]
    Add more answer options

• Delete win32.exe.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.