JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We are continuing to investigate issues of players encountering BEAVER error codes when attempting to play Destiny. Stand by for updates.

Community

Discuss what we all have in common.

4/25/2014 11:04:56 AM
Tartan 118
Tartan 118

Search Amazon for The Earthfault. 7/27/2016 11:15:28 PM

Nobody else follow me, please.

All is right with the world at the moment.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Only took you eight years. *jumps in the air and clicks heels* *disappears in a cloud of smoke*
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Well if you insis-WAIT. YOU'RE NOT AT 117 ANYMORE! I CAN HELP SOLVE THIS! *Unfollows*
    Add more answer options

4 Replies
    • I've got a job offer for you, how well versed are you in the political field.....
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • Edited by TribleDuker: 4/29/2014 4:19:32 AM
        TribleDuker
        TribleDuker

Things are getting Frosty - old

At first I thought this was a troll, now I see it has become a tragedy that people have followed you just to take you down...I am sorry for your loss. In hiensight you should not have made this topic
        Add more answer options

• Way to use reverse psychology to get more followers
        Add more answer options

• Edited by Glitched_Her0: 4/28/2014 10:56:34 PM
        Glitched_Her0
        Glitched_Her0

I love my Suros PDX-45. - 7/26/2016 11:49:40 PM

This is [i]the strangest[/i], most devious attempt to get followers I have [i]ever seen[/i]. You sir... I am at a loss for words. You are horrible, but also amazing. I hate/love you. [spoiler]Not really though. Your 'meh' :P [/spoiler]
        Add more answer options

• If I could I would.
        Add more answer options

• Cool cool
        Add more answer options

• The best way to ruin this is to make a thread about it. Ya dun goofed.
        Add more answer options

• Reverse psychology. I like it. Nobody else follow me either ;)
        Add more answer options

2 Replies
        • What bugs me the most about this is that this [i]always[/i] works. Every darn time.
          Add more answer options

• Edited by DigitalIZesty: 4/26/2014 3:59:38 PM

Started a new topic: Nobody else follow me, please.(6 Replies))

• Followed [spoiler][b]I AM A GOD[/b][/spoiler]
          Add more answer options

1 Reply
          • I was 117 a few weeks ago, then I told a friend and he promptly followed me with an alt ;_;
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
            • I could unfollow you to take it down one, but I'd rather be unhelpful.
              Add more answer options

1 Reply
              • I would have kept quiet, man. Trolls are cruel beings. Cool motto, by the way.
                Add more answer options

2 Replies
                • huh
                  Add more answer options

1 Reply
                  • Please follow me
                    Add more answer options

2 Replies
                    • My gamertag ends in 1417 so...
                      Add more answer options

2 Replies
                      • Edited by MastaSin: 4/26/2014 2:29:43 AM
                        Now I follow you, you're so screwed! ...wait a sec!
                        Add more answer options

• The reverse psychology! It [i]works![/i]
                        Add more answer options

1 Reply
                        • OK...Who screwed up the 118 followers? Who is 119...I want answers!
                          Add more answer options

2 Replies
                          • lol 120… (shoulda kept quiet)
                            Add more answer options

• Tartan 121
                            Add more answer options

• Good job to those who took the follower bait.
                            Add more answer options

1 Reply
                            • No worries, I won't.
                              Add more answer options

preload icon
                            preload icon
                            preload icon
                            You are not allowed to view this content.