JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

4/23/2014 4:21:56 AM

How To Pronounce ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

It's pronounced KAM-NEI-TER.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Ayy lmao
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• ._.
    Add more answer options

• Ayy lmao
    Add more answer options

• Press play on the pronounce/phonetic button.
    Add more answer options

• It's pronounced 'DegDeg'.
    Add more answer options

• I always thought it was pronounced like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRWxJiMM3Jg&t=8m52s
    Add more answer options

• It's actually pronounced MU-T-ED.
    Add more answer options

• I thought it was pronounced [i]"eeEEee!"[/i]
    Add more answer options

• Huh, so that's what that thing looks like... On mobile it just looks like a couple of hollow squares with degree symbols by them inside parentheses...
    Add more answer options

• show me the booty
    Add more answer options

• I wonder why the creator decided to make the face at the end, on the black background, red instead of white.
    Add more answer options

• [b][i]Clearly it is pronounced "( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)"[/i][/b]
    Add more answer options

• That's great. Ha!
    Add more answer options

• inb4ban
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.